You're insecure

Michael has been on tour and hasn't been home for months. Over those months you had gained some weight. You tried eating healthy and working out but you still had a slight pudge in your stomach and you hated it. So since it was his first night home you wore one of his shirts to hopefully make your stomach look smaller.
"Tired?" Michael questioned as he made his way to the bed in the dark.
"Yeah" You whispered. He hummed and slid under to covers next to you.
"Goodnight baby" he said quietly as his arms snaked around your waist. He pushed your shirt up slightly so his hands could rest on your stomach. Your breath hitched causing Michael to lift his head to look at you.
"What's wrong?" He questioned. He moved his head closer to yours causing his hands to slide further up your stomach.
"Nothing" you smiled turning your head to lightly kiss his lips, "I'm just gonna get some water"
He nodded and let go of you so you could get up. Except you didn't get water. You went to the bathroom and lifted your shirt up to see your stomach. A few tears trickled down your cheeks but you quickly wiped them and made your way back to bed. When Michael felt the bed dip he rolled over, holding you like before. The feeling over his hands on your stomach made tears form in your eyes. It was dark so Michael didn't noticed luckily.
"I'm so happy to be back" he whispered, lightly kissing your shoulder.
"I missed you" You replied. He suddenly turned you to face him and hovered over you.
"Baby what happened?" He mumbled, using his thumb to brush away your tears.
"I'm here now"
You shook your head while saying, "It's not that"
"Why are you crying?" He asked softly. You tried to answer but ended up choking on a sob.
"Babe stop" he murmured, pushing some hair behind your ear, "Talk to me, please, tell me what's wrong"
You started taking deep breaths until you were able to stop crying and explain everything to Michael, "I just gained a lot of weight while you've been gone and I don't want you to-"
"Stop right there" he said sternly.
"What?" You questioned.
"I know what you're gonna say and I don't want to hear it. I never want to hear you say one bad thing about yourself because in my eyes there isn't any" he spoke.
You leaned up slightly so your face was in his neck and your arms were around him.
"You're wearing my shirt" he noticed, fiddling with the hem of it.
"I feel better in it" you mumbled.
"Really?" He questioned, slightly surprised, "You can wear my shirts how ever long you want and if you are really insecure about your stomach then set a time for every day to go to the gym for an hour. But I'm telling you y/n, you really don't need to"
He moved away from you and pushed the shirt up so your stomach was uncovered. You turned your face away not wanting to see your stretch marks again. But you snapped your eyes open when you felt his lips go against your stomach. Immediately you tried pushing him away from you.
"Stop it" he groaned in annoyance, "Stop it"
"I don't- I don't want you to-"
"Relax baby" he whispered moving up to kiss your lips, "I want you to see how beautiful you are and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to prove that to you" He cupped your face and used his thumbs to brush away your tears before softly kissing you again. Once he pushed the shirt back down he wrapped his arms around your back, pressing you against him. He started peppering kisses all over your face before saying, "I love you, don't ever forget that"