Your claustrophobic

"I beat you again" you yelled standing up.
"You'll regret that y/n" Calum smirked. You tried to run but Luke blocked you and Ashton threw you over his shoulder. He walked to the closet by your front door and pushed you in and held the door closed. You were claustrophobic, Michael knew this, but he was upstairs on the phone with his mom.
"Guys let me out" you yelled pounding on the door.
"Nope this is what you get for beating me in FIFA" Calum laughed. You felt as though the walls were closing in on you and all the air was being sucked from the room.
"Please" you tried to say but your throat was tightening as tears sprang into your eyes.
"Guys let her out" you heard Michael yell. He swung the door open and pulled you out and into his arms. You breathed in relief and let him run his fingers through your hair.
"Your ok now" he said softly in your ear. He looked down at you still breathing heavily against his chest. Your heart was racing as you tried to calm yourself down.
"Look sweetheart your not in there anymore" Michael said spinning you around.
"I was" you whispered.
"Come with me" he took your hand in his and led you into the kitchen. The other guys stayed behind. Michael got a glass down and filled it with water before handing it to you. You drank some of it before putting the glass down and pulling Michael closer to you. His hands went through your hair again as you heard 3 pairs of feet shuffle into the room.
"We're really sorry y/n" Calum said. Michael pulled away and turned around. You hopped off the counter and hugged all of them at the same time.
"So your claustrophobic?" Luke asked.
"Yeah"
"And you never told us?" Ashton asked.
"Yeah" you said again.
"Hey I found out the same way you guys did" Michael said raising his hands.
"You locked her in a closet?" Luke raised his eye brows.
"She beat me at FIFA" he held his hands up in surrender.
"Damn your good" Calum laughed patting my shoulder.