Your boyfriend is abusive

Your boyfriend had said he was taking you on a 'date' which usually meant a cheap restaurant. You put on black jeans and a green day shirt. You never tried when it came to him since you didn't care. You hated him. He was bossy moody and abusive. But you were too scared to leave him. You feared him finding you again and hurting you worse.
"Let's go" he yelled. You sighed and walked down stairs with your phone in your hand.
"Drop it" he ordered smacking the phone. It hit the ground and shattered.
"That's what your wearing?" He asked disgusted.
"Yes it is and if you don't like it that's your problem" you spat. You head whipped to the side from his hand. You started up the stairs to hide the red mark but he grabbed your wrist digging his nails into the skin. He dragged you to the car and pushed you in. You hit your head but didn't let him see your pain. You coughed the whole car ride since he smoked and kept the windows closed. The restaurant was not the worse one he's taken you to. You were thankful for that. He acted like the best boyfriend in the world when you got to a seat. That quickly changed. He ignored you and went on his phone.
"Hi I'm Michael are you ready to order?" You looked up before focusing your eyes on the table in front of you.
"I'll have a hamburger and she'll have a salad" Dustin your boyfriend said not looking up from his phone. You looked down ashamed of what he just did. You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up and locked eyes with Michael.
"Your really pretty" Michael whispered. He smiled at you before walking away. That made you feel a little better but you still didn't like being so close to Dustin. As soon as he finished eating he stood up and walked out. Michael watched him drive away and looked towards you. You sat with your head buried in your arms as you cried.
"Hey boss can I take a 5 minute break?" Michael asked nicely.
"Why?" He sighed.
"My friends upset" he answered. His boss nodded.
"Hey what's your name?" Michael asked softly. You lifted your head up to look at him and quickly recognized that it was Michael.
"Y/n" you stuttered out while trying to wipe your tears away.
"My shift ends in 30 minutes would you mind staying till then. I'd really like to talk to you"
"You want me to?" You asked.
"Of course come with me" he grabbed your hand and led you to an empty booth.
"Just stay here till I get back. Now would you like some real food?" He smiled.
"Yeah" you laughed lightly. "Just a hamburger" you said quietly while tucking some hair behind your ear. Michael came back with your food then went to help other people. You didn't mind you knew he had work and you didn't really want to be around people. When you finished you buried your head in your hands crying again. Michael finished clearing a table looked over towards you. A frown took over his face when he saw you crying again.
"Please don't cry" he whispered to himself. As soon as Michaels shift was over he ran to you and pulled you into a tight hug letting you cry on his shoulder. When you calmed down a bit Michael brought you to his car and drove you to his house.
"You don't have to do this" you mumbled.
"I want. Your a great girl who deserves to be treated right. He's hit you hasn't he?" Michael asked meeting your eyes. He brushed his fingers over your red cheek from where Dustin had hit you earlier.
"Yeah. He does a lot" you whispered.
"Well he can't anymore" Michael stood up. "Your safe with me I promise"

-----------------------------------

Michael asked you to be his girlfriend and you agreed. You saw Dustin once and Michael had protected you from him. Michael got punched but he said he would rather get punched than watch you get punched. Michael never yelled at you. If he was mad he told you and you guys talked about it. He never hurt you and did everything he could to not be like Dustin.