He has a daughter

"Baby" Michael yelled, throwing his arms around you. You giggled into the crook of his neck as he spun you around. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he walked inside and into the living room.
"Dad?" You heard a girls voice. Michael spun around seeing his 13 year old daughter at the bottom of the stairs glaring.
"Hey Natalie, this is my girlfriend y/n" he smiled, walking towards her.
"Michael put me down" you shrieked, pushing on his chest but he still never let go.
"Dad?" She repeated, her tone more demanding.
"What's wrong honey?" He questioned.
"Can we talk?"
"Yeah sure" Michael placed you down and led her into the other room. You stood by the stairs waiting for them to come back when you heard Natalie scream, "I hate her"
"You haven't even met her" Michael yelled back. They both stormed into the room.
"That doesn't matter. She messed up my entire life" The last part she yelled while looking directly at you. She pushed you out of the way and ran upstairs.
"Babe are you alright?" He questioned, tugging on your arm.
"Yeah" you shrugged, brushing it off. Michael frowned as he kept staring at you.
"She doesn't hate you babe" he said reading your mind. You stared off in front of you sinking down on the stairs.
"Babe?" He questioned.
"Did I really mess up her life?" You whispered, looking up at him. "I don't even know her. How can she hate me already?" Michael sighed sadly and sat next to you on the stairs.
"I told you she doesn't actually hate you. She's just a kid who's been through a lot. You know the story between her mother and me. She cheated on me and I couldn't look past it. She still loves her mother but she just won't accept any other girl that comes into my life. It's not you sweetheart" he explained.
"I'm sorry for crying" you laughed quietly while rubbing your eyes "I know that Natalie is a big part of your life and I wanted to be able to have some sort of relationship with her too"
"I know you do" he rested his head against yours, "Maybe once she's use to having you around more"
"Maybe" you whispered. He stayed next to you rubbing your thigh and trying his best to reassure you that what happened tonight wasn't your fault.
The next day you were sitting around your apartment reading since you didn't have work, when Michael called. It made you instantly smile.
"Hey" you answered.
"Can you do me a favor?" He asked, sucking in his breath.
"Depends" you hummed.
"Will you watch Natalie for today? I got called into work unexpectedly and I need someone to watch her" he explained.
"I don't know"
"I know I know babe. But maybe this will give you guys a chance to start a relationship"
You sighed but agreed. So you spent the day with his daughter. It went surprisingly well. Turns out she had similar taste in music as Michael so you spent the day baking and listening to music. When Michael got home he could hear All Time Low playing and saw the two of you laughing at something while eating some cookies you just made. The sight made Michael so happy. He wanted to come home to this every night.
"Y/n" he called to get your attention. You spun around and went over to kiss him.
"You were right" you whispered.
"Y/n" he repeated.
"What?" You mumbled searching his eyes.
"Y/n marry me" he breathed out. You pulled back in shock.
"Natalie, I want you to have a mother figure in your life. Like someone who can live with us and someone you can do stuff like this with" He motioned around the kitchen, "And y/n, I know it's a bit rushed but I love you so much. I've always wanted to come home and see exactly this" He motioned around again "Please marry me. I want a family"
"Please say yes" Natalie begged. Both you and Michael were surprised to hear her say that. But Natalie loved spending time with you and couldn't help but think of you as her mother.
"I'd love to" you said.
"Oh my god" he yelled, smiling widely "You're my wife" he picked you up and spun you around before pulling the both of you into a hug.
"My family" he mumbled, still smiling.