Bully

You groaned as you saw Michael coming down the hallway. You knew he was going to point out one of your many flaws and probably physically hurt you.
"Y/n" Michael smirked "Just the girl I wanted to see"
"Go away" your voice didn't come out as strong as you thought.
"Ok" he pushed you away into a locker, your books falling to the floor. You crouched down to pick up your books only to get a kick in your side. You groaned following over with Michael towering over you.
"That's what you're wearing" he spat "Is it your brothers?"
You shook your head, holding onto your side.
"You dress like you're homeless" he laughed. You pushed yourself off the ground, abandoning your books, and ran down the hall. That was the first time Michael had seen you cry and it felt like a stab in the heart. He's made you cry but you always got away before he could see. He picked up your books that were scattered around the hallway and followed you. As you turned another corner, a few other kids that bullied you were standing there and smirked when they saw you. They started yelling names out at you as they circled around you, to block you in.
"Get away" Michaels voice boomed. All the guys instantly taking steps away.
"Oh I see Michael has a plan" one of the guys smirked.
"Yes I do" Michael stated, grabbed your forearm and lightly pulling you away.
"Get away" you yelled, breaking away from his grip. Michael didn't fight you and stepped back.
"I got your books" he said quietly. You took them and kicked his shin.
"Ok I definitely deserved that" he groaned.
"You did" you spat, turning away before you could cry again.
"Listen y/n" he sighed, turning you back around "I'm so so sorry for all those names I've called you. For everything I've ever said to you. For every time I ever pushed you, kicked you, hit you. I'm sorry for every time I ever hurt you. I love you and instead of just telling you, I hurt you" he trailed his hands down your arms until he was holding your hands "I hurt you so much and I'll never be able to forgive myself but I'm hoping you will" he caressed your cheek with the back of his hand "Please" he whispered
You shook your head backing away from him, Michaels eyes slowly loosing hope.
"Not right now" you whispered.
"I'll make it up to. I'll make everything up to you please can we start over?" He stepped so he was right in front of you again, holding your hands.
"Ok" you whispered. A smile took over Michaels face as he dropped your hands and pulled you in for a hug.
"I promise I won't mess up this time" he whispered, then kissed the top of your head.
"Does your side hurt?" He whispered, rubbing his hands up and down your side.
"Yes" you whispered hoarsely.
"I'm so sorry I kicked you" he mumbled.
"Stop apologizing" you smiled slightly.
"Do you want to skip today? I hurt you a lot this morning by kicking and pushing you and saying those things, which aren't true, and then those guys" he trailed off.
"Just one day" you smiled. Michael smiled, engulfing you in a hug again.
People around you were giving you weird looks but Michael didn't care. All he cared about was you.