He comes home from tour

"Tell me your lying" you sobbed again. Michael sighed and shook his head. He wanted to hold you and let you cry on his shoulder but he was in another country and just found out it would be another 2 weeks before he came home.
"I'm sorry baby girl" he mumbled holding back his own tears.
"Michael" you whispered. You looked at him through your tear filled eyes.
"Yeah baby?" He asked softly.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too cutie. I promise after that I'll be home" he smiled.
"It's late for you" he remembered. "You should-"
"No" you yelled cutting him off.
"Don't hang up" you cried.
"I won't. But promise me angel that you'll go to sleep"
"Ok" you nodded. He quietly talked to you until you fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Michael walked cautiously into the house. He had just gotten home from tour 2 weeks later than expected. He dropped his bags and started walking through the dark house looking for you. When he finally found you asleep on the couch he noticed your headphones were in. He lifted your phone up to see you were listening to beside you. He pushed some hair from your face and kissed your cheek then lifted you up. Your phone rested on your stomach so you could still listen to music. The song switched to jet black heart. He felt you tense as it started playing.
"Angel" he whispered placing his hand on your cheek. "It's ok I'm here now"
"Mikey" you whispered finally starting to wake up.
"Hey" he breathed out a laugh. You pulled the headphones out as he placed you on the bed. "Why were you listening to beside you?" You looked down fiddling with your fingers.
"Cause I missed you" your voice cracked.
"It's alright sweetheart" he cooed pulling you against his chest. "Shh I've got you now"
"I'm so glad your back" you wrapped your arms around his torso.
"I missed you baby" You both laid down staying in the same position and talked about Michaels tour until you both fell asleep.