Date

I had been laying in bed all day with Michael. My back was pressed to his front as he played with my hair and rubbed circles into my hip.
"I love you so much baby girl" he whispered in my ear.
"I love you to" I smiled.
"Can we go on a date?" He asked sitting up.
"Hey" I pouted.
"I'm sorry baby" he chuckled pulling me on his lap.
"I'm taking you on a date" he stood up holding me bridal style.
"Michael what are you doing?" I laughed.
"Can we go ride bikes in the woods? I have a great place I want to show you" he answered.
"Alright but first you have to put me down" I said. He did and we went to my backyard to get bikes. After that we both sped off into the woods behind my house. I followed him down the path like he instructed and it wasn't long before he stopped at a cliff.
"Whoa Michael this is amazing" I yelled. I got off my bike and let it fall to the ground.
"Please be careful babe" I heard Michael say from behind me. He picked my bike up and leant it against a tree along with his.
"It's so beautiful" I smiled looking down at the water.
"Don't jump" Michael yelled grabbing my forearm.
"But it looks so fun" I whined.
"I don't care if it looks fun you could die" he stood with his arms crossed over his chest. "Do I really have to babysit you?" He sighed.
"No" I leaned up and kissed him.
"Let's just sit down and talk" I suggested. We both sat close to the edge and talked about anything and everything.