Your child hurts him

"Mommy mommy" Justin cried, wrapping himself around your leg.
"Hey baby, what's wrong?" You questioned, rubbing the top of his head.
"I hurt daddy" he whispered.
"What?" You gasped "What happened?"
"Daddy's hurt" he sobbed again.
"Justin stay here I'm gonna go help Daddy" you said lifting him off your leg. You placed Justin in a chair and rushed outside. Michael was laying on the ground with his arm over his eyes.
"Michael" you gasped, rushing over to him.
"Y/n" he whispered.
"What happened? Are you ok?" You lifted  him up, holding him tightly against you. His head was resting on your chest with his eyes still clenched shut.
"Michael tell me what happened" you demanded. He let out a little sigh of contentment as you started running your fingers through his hair.
"He kicked the ball and hit me right in the head" he answered.
"Do you want to go inside Hun?" you said, tightening your grip.
"I'm dizzy" he whispered.
"Lean on me" you told him. You slung his arm around your shoulder and helped him get to his feet. You struggled to keep him standing as you made it into the house.
"Lay down" you instructed softly, "I'm gonna get you an ice pack"
He winced as his head hit the couch.
"Are you ok?" You smiled slightly while rubbing your hand over his cheek. He nodded while covering his eyes again.
"Is daddy ok?" Justin sniffled.
"He'll be ok" you smiled, kissing the top of his head. You picked Justin up and took him with you to the living room. You knew Michael wouldn't be mad at Justin. It was an accident and Michael understood.
"Hey Hun" you smiled, kissing his forehead. He groaned and grabbed your hand. You smiled slightly, brushing your thumb across the back of his hand and pressed the ice pack against his head.
"Does this help?" You asked. He nodded slightly still not opening his eyes. He stayed like that for a few minutes before he sat up. You turned around, reaching for Justin to come closer.
"I'm sorry daddy" Justin sniffled.
"Come here buddy" he smiled, opening his arms. You smiled and placed Justin in his lap.
"I'm ok. Mommy is good at taking care of me" he laughed, quickly flicking his eyes up to meet yours.
"It was only an accident right?" He smiled, wiping the tears off of Justin's cheeks.
"Right" he nodded.
"Thanks y/n" Michael smiled, tugging on your wrist. You smiled pecking his cheek as you sat next to him. Michael grabbed the tv remote and changed it to something Justin could watch.
"Your head still hurt?" You asked quietly.
"Yes" he laughed. You brought your hands up to his hair twirling some of it around your finger. He sighed in content and laid his head on his shoulder.