Scared at night

I sent Michael a text at 2am saying I couldn't sleep. He never answered but an hour later my bedroom door opened. I screamed as a hooded figure came in.
"It's only me" I heard Michael say softly. I breathed out in relief as he came closer.
"Hello baby girl" he leaned down pressing his lips to mine.
"Hey" I sighed.
"What's bothering you cutie?" He pulled his sweatshirt off. I grabbed the jacket from where he put it down and put it on. He laughed lightly and took a seat next to me.
"I'm absolutely terrified of someone breaking in and taking me or my family or even killing one of us" I admitted.
"Oh that's why you screamed" he mumbled looking at me with regretful eyes. I nodded making sweater paws with his sweatshirt.
"Listen to me sweetheart" he said grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. "No one is ever going to hurt you. You have an alarm on your house. Your parents are here to protect you. I'm here to protect you. You know I would give up my own life before I ever let anybody lay a finger on you" he never broke eye contact. His arms wrapped around me pulling me against his chest.
"Thank you Michael" I whispered kissing his chest. He started running his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes feeling myself start falling asleep.
"You like that?" He murmured.
"Yeah" I whispered.
"Good. You need to sleep now angel. I'll be here all night. No one can hurt you as long as I'm here"
"I love you" I whispered.
"I love you very much"