Night gone wrong

I balanced my baby girl on my hip and held the phone to my ear trying to heard what my boss was saying. I heard my older son start crying. I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face before I went back to mashing potatoes. I glanced at the clock. Michael was suppose to be home 10 minutes ago which worried me. I put the lid on the pot and went to see why Seth was crying. My boss was still rambling but I couldn't hear.
"Could you please repeat that?" I asked. This only made her yell more. I heard the front door open and slam shut.
"Seth shh don't cry" I whispered still trying to listen to my boss.
"Y/n? Y/n? Are you even listening?" She yelled.
"Please can I call you later? I'm very busy. I'm very very sorry" I told her.
"Don't bother" she hung up. I slammed the phone down not really caring.
"Michael" I said going up behind him. "Can you take Kayla please?" I asked.
"How about you take her and do something for once" he yelled stomping up the stairs. I stood there in shock as I heard the door upstairs slam.
"Seth come eat buddy" I said softly. I handed him his plate of food. Michaels plate was on the table but I had to go help him first. I placed Kayla down despite the fact that she was still crying.
"Shh mommy will be right back" I whispered handing her a stuffed animal.
"Mikey" I said knocking lightly on the door.
"Go away" he mumbled.
"What's wrong?" I asked taking a seat next to him on the bed.
"Y/n I said go away" he said harshly but I ignored him and placed my hand on his arm.
"Y/n" he yelled pushing me off. "I don't want to be around anyone especially you" he spat standing up. I nodded and dropped my head as I went back downstairs.
"Mommy this food is gross" Seth whined. "Your a terrible cook" he pushed his plate back. I picked his plate up and threw his food away along with Michaels. I started cleaning up from my failed dinner when I heard Kayla crying again.
"Seth go take a bath please" I yelled.
"Stop crying" Michael yelled from upstairs. I hit my head against the counter in frustration. When I finished the dishes Seth had taken his bath and Kayla had cried herself to sleep only to have me wake her up again. I had made her bottle earlier so I sat on the couch and started feeding it to her. I looked at the clock seeing that it was already past 9 o'clock. I put Kayla in her crib and found Seth drawing on the walls. I groaned and took the crayon making him burst in tears.
"Your the worst" he cried.
"Stop crying" Michael yelled again. I ignored him and rubbed Seth's back.
"Don't listen to daddy it's ok Seth. We'll draw on paper tomorrow but now it's time for bed come on" I helped him brush his teeth and tucked him into bed.
"Goodnight I love you" I whispered pecking his forehead.
"I hate you" he mumbled turning away from me.
"Babe?" Michaels voice said from behind me as his arms wrapped around my waist.
"What do you want Michael?" I sighed annoyingly.
"I'm sorry y/n. I know your stressed too and you were taking care of the kids and trying to make dinner and take care of everything and I just made it all worse" he said pressing me against him.
"Don't worry about it Mike" I smiled kissing his chin.
"Your too amazing" he smiled.