You hit your head on the bus

When you woke up you were in a cramped dark area with someone's arm draped over your stomach. You became freaked out and shot up only to hit your head on the ceiling above you. Then you remembered you were in the bunk of the bus with Michael. You fell back groaning in pain.
"Babe?" Michael asked groggily.
"My head hurts" you whined.
"Did you hit your head on the top of the bunk?" He asked laughing. You nodded.
"Let me see" he laughed pulling your hands away. There was already a bump forming on your head.
"Ok I'll get ice" he smiled. He left the bunk and went to the kitchen to find an ice pack for you. When he came back you were covering your head again.
"Come here sweetheart" he mumbled moving your hands away. He hovered above you and held the ice back to your head. It dulled the pain and helped the swelling go down.
"Give me a long kiss goodnight" he whispered.
"And everything will be alright" you replied.
"Tell me that I won't feel a thing" he quietly sang.
"Give me novacaine" you sang together. Michael chuckled and pulled the ice pack away.
"Feel better?" He asked.
"A little"  you mumbled. Michael threw the ice pack at the end of the bunk and pulled you up so your head was on his chest and his arm was around your waist. One hand rubbed circles on your hip while his other hand brushed through your hair.
"Better?" He whispered. You hummed in response already falling asleep.
"Goodnight beautiful" he kissed the top of your head.