Someone breaks in

"No way" you laughed "I love you more"
"Impossible" Michael smirked.
"Yes" you started swinging your joined hands back and forth.
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
By now you were standing outside your apartment, laughing uncontrollably until Michael placed his hand on your cheek leaning in for a kiss.
"You want to stay tonight?" You whispered against his lips.
"Of course" he stepped back and let you unlock the apartment.
"Stay here. I've got a surprise for you" you smiled stepping into the apartment. Michael stayed outside, rocking on his heels. He heard you scream. It was a blood curdling scream that sent fear coursing through Michael. He burst through the door but you weren't in the room. You were in your bedroom looking through your drawers to see what was gone. They had taken all your money and jewelry. You let out a sob as you slid down the wall.
"It's ok baby girl" Michael whispered. His hand wrapped around both of your wrist pulling them away and his other hand tilted your chin up. "It's ok you'll get your stuff back. I already called the police and they're on there way"
Half an hour later Michael was leading you to his car. His jacket was draped around your shoulders and his arm was around your waist. You had explained to the police what happened and they said they would do their best to find everything. For now you would stay with Michael.