He's scared of plane rides

"Oh my god I'm gonna die I'm gonna die" Michael pulled at his hair while pacing.
"Everything's going to be ok" I smiled placing my hand on his shoulder to stop him.
He sighed before looking at me and saying "I'm gonna die"
"Michael" I chuckled. "It's a plane ride"
"A long one" he yelled. I jumped back from his sudden out burst.
"Michael listen to yourself. You go on planes all the time and nothing has ever happened" I assured him.
"But that was different" he exclaimed.
"How was it any different?" I grabbed his hand.
"Didn't you hear about that plane crash?"
"Calm down Mikey" I kissed him before pushing him down into a seat. "You want your music?" I asked him softly. He nodded and laid his head on my shoulder. I pulled his phone and headphones out of my pocket and went through his music until I found all time low. I already knew that's what he wanted to listen to.
"It's gonna be alright Mike" I handed him the earbuds.
"Thanks y/n" he mumbled closing his eyes. Michael finally calmed down enough to fall asleep but it wasn't long before they called our flight and he was tugging at his hair again. Calum and Luke literally carried him on the plane and pinned him to his seat.
"Michael baby shh" I said softly. I drew circles on his hand with my thumb.
"I can't" his breath was short and quick.
"Why don't you listen to music again" I suggested getting his phone again.
"Y/n! Y/n were moving" he gripped my hand tightly.
"Shh just breath"
"Michael were all here and safe right now" Luke said from the seat behind Michael.
"Doesn't mean it will save me from death" he muttered looking out the window.
"It's scary" he whined burying his face on the crook of my neck.
"Go to sleep Mikey" I said running my fingers through his hair. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.