Plane ride

"Come on y/n" Michael said gently while shaking you. When you still didn't wake up he grabbed a pillow and hit you in the face.
"What the hell?" you yelled pushing him back.
"I'm sorry but you weren't waking up" he bit back laughter.
"You suck" you groaned slowly getting out of bed.
"Come on I have to leave for tour today we can't be late" he reminded you. Your mood dropped at the thought of him leaving for months.
"Dont be sad love I'm taking you with me" he came behind you and grabbed your waist.
"What?" You whispered in disbelief.
He smirked and pulled two plane tickets out of his pocket.
"Get ready" he instructed pecking your lips. You finished getting dressed and noticed a duffel bag on the bed filled with your clothes. You smiled and grabbed it before and met the rest of the guys at the car. Michael smiled at how happy you looked and put your bag in the car. Once they made sure they had everything everyone piled into the car. Michael kept his arm around you mindlessly rubbing circles on your arm.
"Ready babe?" Michael asked you once you made it to the airport. You smiled and followed him into the building holding your bag. It didn't take too long to get through security and get to the gate.
"This is gonna be a long flight" Luke groaned.
"We've made this trip serval times" Ashton said.
"But it's so long" he whined.
"Then sleep" you told him.
"That's a good idea" Luke laughed.
"That's our flight" Michael sighed standing up. "You have our tickets?"
"I've got them" you pulled out all 5 tickets and handed them to everyone.
"Air plane" Calum yelled running on before everyone. I shook my head laughing and followed him on.
"You can take the window seat" Michael whispered in your ear.
"Thanks" you mumbled fighting to keep your eyes opened. As soon as Michael sat down you grabbed his arm and used his shoulder as a pillow causing him to laugh.
"Here sweetheart" he pulled his arm away then wrapped it around your shoulders. You were almost asleep but the airplane taking off woke you up.
"Relax baby" Michael mumbled rubbing his hand up and down your arm.
"This is going to be the best tour ever" you heard him whisper before you fell asleep.