3am

"Baby" I felt Michael kiss my forehead. "Baby wake up" he whispered again.
"What?" I whispered rolling into his chest.
"Let's go somewhere" I felt him kiss my forehead again and leave the bed. "Come on get up get dressed were going on an adventure" he said excitedly. He disappeared downstairs while I slowly got dressed. I stumbled down the stairs in the dark thinking of ways to get revenge on Michael for waking me up at 3am. He started laughing when he met me at the bottom of the stairs.
"Aww baby" he laughed pulling me against him. "You look so cute"
I grunted at him causing him to laugh again.
"Come on cutie" he grabbed my hand. He pulled out one of his sweatshirts from the closet and put it on me then tapped my nose.
"I'm sorry baby girl" he bit back his laugh. "It's a surprise you'll love it" he whispered kissing me. After sleeping in the car for 20 minutes Michael finally stopped in the middle of the woods.
"Michael why would you-" he quickly placed his hand over my mouth and smirked.
"You've got to trust me babe" he said quietly.
"Your so annoying" I grumbled.
"We'll see about that" he smirked getting out of the car.
"Michael" I groaned following his actions.
"Yes sweetheart?" He raised his eye brow at me.
"You look like a kitten" he said tapping my nose then picking me up bridal style. After walking through the woods for a while I started to fall asleep. I shook from the cold as Michael laid me down on something and pulled a blanket over me.
"I love you" he whispered kissing my forehead. I found out the next morning that Michael had taken me to a cabin in the woods. I don't know why he woke me up at 3am but it was worth it.