The kids wont sleep

Michael had been on tour for 4 months while I had been at home taking care of our twins Ryan and Andrew. They had both been up all night crying. Every time one of them would fall asleep the other woke them up again with his crying.
"Ryan please go to sleep" I whispered wiping my tears again. "Please" I said desperately. All I wanted was for Michael to be here to help me.
Andrew started crying now making me let out a sob. I groaned and bounced Ryan on my leg until he stopped crying.
"Come here Andrew" I said picking him up and laying his brother down. Ryan started crying again.
"Stop" I cried rocking him back and forth.
"Hey" Michael said softly. "Baby what happened?"
Ryan and Andrew both cried louder.
"I can't do this" I cried.
"Come here Andrew" he said taking the baby from my arms. "Go to the bedroom, I'll be right there love" he kissed me gently.
A few minutes later the crying stopped and Michael appeared in the doorway. He gently shut the bedroom door and laid down next to me.
"What happened baby girl?" He whispered stroking my hair.
"I just missed you so much and the twins wouldn't go to sleep. They never sleep anymore. For the past 4 months I've been up every night listening to them cry for hours and then listening to them cry all day" I ranted.
"But I'm here now and I'm here to help you with the kids" he leaned down and kissed me. "Your doing such a great job" he whispered pushing hair out of my face.
"I know I can't always be here but your doing great. Ryan and Andrew are so lucky to have a mother like you" he kissed the tip of my nose.
"I'm not. I can't even put them to sleep without crying or making them cry"
"That's alright. You were just tired. They still love you. I still love you" he pulled me closer.
"Why can't it always be like this?" I asked causing him to chuckle.
"I wish it could"
"So how was the tour?" I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest.
"It was really good. I broke a microphone" he laughed.
"Dork" I laughed.
"We met a ton of fans too" he smiled.
"Hey if your tired you can go to sleep" he whispered.
"No I want to hear how your tour went" I mumbled.
"I'll tell you tomorrow sweetheart. You've done such a great job you deserve to sleep now ok. I'll take care of the kids tomorrow" he kissed my forehead. Right as I was about to fall asleep I heard a baby cry.
"I've got it" he chuckled.