Family

Michael walked in the door holding Megan in his arms. They had just gotten back from a fair. You couldn't go since you had work so you said to go without you.
"Mama mama" Megan cried.
"No meggie you have to be quiet" Michael said quietly.
"Ok dada" she whispered giggling afterwards. Michael saw you asleep on the couch and he didn't want Megan to wake you. Michael knew your job was stressful and you worked long hours.
"Stay quiet Megan" Michael said placing her down. He grabbed her hand and walked into the living room.
"Is mommy sleeping?" She whispered. Michael got on his knees in front of you.
"Yep. Mommy is very tired" he said cupping your cheek and rubbing his thumb over it. Michael sighed when he saw the bags under your eyes.
"Wait here Meg" Michael instructed. He carefully lifted you up bridal style and held you close to his chest. You didn't wake up as he carried you to the bedroom and laid you down.
"I love you so much y/n" he whispered pulling the covers over you. "I know you feel bad about missing the fair tonight but I understand. You have work. Even though your job is stressful I know it means a lot to you and I'm so proud of you. Megan is really lucky to have a mother like you and I'm so lucky that your my beautiful wife. We both love you so much" he kissed your forehead and left the room.
"Dada" Megan yelled jumping off the couch and running to Michael.
"Hey pumpkin" he lifted her up while smiling.
"Can we watch my favorite movie?" She asked grabbing his nose.
"Of course" Michael put her down on the couch and turned on the little mermaid. Half way through she started falling asleep on Michaels lap. He smiled and shut the tv off. He balanced Megan on his hip and went upstairs.
"Can I stay with you tonight dada?" she mumbled.
"Of course you can sweetheart" he rubbed her back a little and went to the bedroom he shared with you. Michael laid down in between you and Megan and held both of you close to him.
"I love you girls so much" he mumbled before falling asleep.