You get drunk

"Here's your girlfriend" Lilly muttered, shoving you into Michael. He caught you before you could fall.
"Wait Lilly what happened?" He stopped her, furrowing his eyebrows.
"Us and a few friends went out to a bar I'm the designated driver and have 3 drunk people in my car so take care of her so I can leave" She rushed out, slamming the door closed. Michael was still slightly confused since he didn't even know you went to a bar. He scooped you up bridal style, bringing you to the couch. He started walking away but you grabbed onto his wrist before he could get far.
"Michael" you smiled.
"Hello angel" he laughed quietly "I'm gonna get you some water"
"Can I dye my hair?" You asked him.
"No sweetheart" he chuckled. He freed himself from your grip and went to the kitchen to get you water. Michael came back and crouched down in front of you.
"Mikey I want to dye my hair like yours" you whined, tugging on his hair.
"You can't y/n" he told you gently. He gave you the water and repeatedly ran his fingers up and down your arm.
"Can I dye my hair now?" You whined.
"How about we do it in the morning?" he said, realizing you wouldn't remember this conversation.
"Yay" you cheered, kissing him. He chuckled, pushing you back.
"You should try to sleep now" he said quietly. Within a few minutes you were falling asleep.
"I'll bring you upstairs" he muttered, lifting you up bridal style.
"Hi Michael" you smiled.
"Hi y/n" he shook his head while laughing. He gently laid you down on the bed and pulled the covers over you.
"Wait Mikey" you mumbled, lazily reaching out for him "Come back"
"I'm not leaving" he whispered "I just have to get something" You nodded so Michael went downstairs into the kitchen where you guys kept the Advil. Michael saw you stumbled down the stairs and caught you right before you fell.
"Y/n come on upstairs" he ordered, picking you up.
"No" you protested, trying to break away but you didn't have much strength.
"It's time for you to go to bed baby girl" he chuckled, laying you back on the bed.
"Stay with me" you whispered, smiling slightly.
"Of course" he smiled, laying down next to you. You laughed, rolling into his arms.
"Let's see if you're laughing in the morning" he laughed, before falling asleep.