You break his guitar

Michael had just gotten home from tour and you had offered to carry his guitar in the house while he got his other bags. As you were walking upstairs to your bedroom where he kept his guitars you tripped. The case slid down the stairs while you clutched onto your ankle as tears welled in your eyes. They weren't from the pain in your ankle but from the fact that Michaels guitar was probably broken.
"Babe what happened?" He asked looking at the guitar case then at you. He dropped his bags and climbed the stairs to where you were. You didn't know what to say so you continued to cry.
"What happened?" He looked at you trying to figure out where you hurt yourself. You pointed to the guitar case on the floor. He clenched his jaw as he got on his knees in front of it. The guitar was snapped in half.
"Y/n how could you?" He yelled spinning around.
"I didn't mean to" you sobbed.
"Did you get hurt?" He sighed. You nodded and bit your lip to silence your cries of pain and guilt.
"You really don't care about me" he muttered. "You hate the fact that music makes me happy so you had to go and break my guitar" his voice raised again.
"It was an accident" you said. His features softened as he took you into his arms.
"Baby I know. You are the sweetest person I've ever met I know you wouldn't do something like this. I'm sorry for yelling" he kissed your forehead.
"I'm sorry for breaking it" you cried into his chest.
"No sweetheart. Come on let's get you ice" he pressed a soft kiss to your lips before helping you up. He lifted you up on the counter and went to the fridge to get an ice pack. You tried to stop crying as he placed the ice to your ankle but you still felt guilty. It was your fault his guitar was now laying in 2 pieces at the bottom of the steps.
"Shh cutie it's ok really" he wiped away your tears. After a few more minutes of nothing but pain from your ankle he gave you a sympathetic smile.
"I think we need to go to the hospital" he whispered kissing your forehead. You agree and an hour later Michael was carrying you back into the house with your foot in a cast. You looked at him with guilt filled eyes as he walked past the broken guitar.
"Trust me babe it's fine. I have other guitars" he smiled setting you down on the couch.
"But I know how-" his lips cut you off.
"Just get some rest alright?" He pushed some hair off your face. You nodded as he kissed you again and went over to his guitar.