Vampire

Michael had fangs. Michael had pale skin. Michael had red eyes. Michael had cold skin. Michael drank blood. Michael never slept. Michael could walk extremely fast. Michael was immortal. Michael was a vampire but he was your vampire.
Flames surrounded you and smoke blocked your view. You couldn't see anything. You were close to passing out when you saw 2 red eyes in your room. You felt cold arms lift you up and in seconds you were outside. No matter how hard you tried to breath you weren't taking in oxygen. You skin felt like it was on fire. As you battled to keep your eyes opened you could see Michael. He looked calm. When in reality Michael was freaking out inside but he couldn't let it show. It would make you worried and he didn't want that. He used his speed to get away from the fire. Once he made it to the woods where he lived he gently set you down on the ground and knelt next to you.
"I love you" he whispered before sinking his fangs into your neck. You screamed and arched your back trying to get away from the pain. Michael placed his arm over your stomach to keep you down. Tears filled your eyes and you suddenly felt more awake. Michael sat up and pulled you into his lap.
"Your just like me now baby girl" he said then kissed your temple. "Your my little angel"
"Except I'm nothing like that" you laughed and wiped your tears.
"Your still my angel" he laughed with you.
"Are you ok with this?" He asked staring into your eyes which had turned red.
"You mean with spending eternity with the greatest guy alive?" You asked smiling.
"I love you" he pushed his lips against yours.
"I love you so much" you said into the kiss.