Your Calums sister

Calums pov

"It's not fair Calum" Michael sobbed onto my shoulder. I didn't answer and continued rubbing his back.
"You should go to bed" I said. He shook his head and tried to wipe the tears on his face but it was no use.
"I have to tell y/n" Y/n was my sister Michael had liked for years now but never had the guts to tell her.
"No" I grabbed his arm.
"Why doesn't she like me?" He cried. "I've always been there for her for the past 8 years. I beat up the kids who bullied her. I tutored her in math to get her grade back up. I'm the one who found her crying behind the school because she missed the bus and didn't have a way to get home then drove her home. When her father died I held her while she cried non stop for hours. I taught her guitar. How many of my flannels and snap backs do you think she has? I've loved her for 3 years and suddenly some new guy moves into town and wins her love so easily. It's not fair at all. I love her so much" Michael basically yelled.
"You love me?" We both turned around to see my sister standing at the bottom of the stairs. Michael scrambled to his feet and raced over to hug her.
"Did you hear everything?" I asked. She nodded and held onto Michael.
"Everything is true. I do love you" he hic upped.
"It's ok Mikey I feel the same" she brushed her thumb under his eye.
"I love you" Michael cried over and over again while hugging y/n again.