"I can't breath''

"Protect y/n" Luke suddenly yelled.

I followed his gaze to where his little sister and my girlfriend was trapped in between two guys.

We were in this situation because of Calum. All of us had agreed to go out for a walk when Calum wandered into an alley way because he thought he saw an abandoned dog. We ran into some guys who tried to take our money and ended up in the situation that we were in now; fighting guys twice our size.

I punched the guy closest to me in the face and pushed him down on the ground. I then turned my attention back to y/n. She had managed to keep the guys from hurting her but I could see the worry written on her face as fighting them off got harder.

Without one more thought I ran towards her and pulled one of the guys away and punched him. He threw a punch at me but I pushed his arm down and pushed him backwards. The guy stumbled backwards and tripped over something before hitting his head on the ground and blacking out.

Right as I turned around, the other guy landed a punch to y/n's stomach that sent her crumbling to the ground. I pushed the guy away from her as Ashton moved to knock him out.

Calum and Luke sat on either side of me as I pulled y/n back into my chest.

"I can't breath" y/n said in a shaky voice. I noticed the sound of her uneven breathing as her arms still clutched her stomach.

"Arms up y/n, it will help" Calum instructed.

"Why?" She asked breathlessly.

I gripped both her wrists in one of my hands and raised her hands above her head. My other arm stayed around her stomach, holding her against me.

"Just breath" I said.

Calum's pov*

I watched in horror as Michael was knocked to the side by another guy. Y/n's body slid across the cold ground as Michael hurried to his feet to fend the guy off.

I hurried over to y/n and leaned over her. Hers eyes had fallen shut again.

"Y/n" I said, shaking her gently.

When she didn't answer I pulled my jacket off and wrapped it around her before scooping her up. I hurried back to Luke who had left to get his car.

"Where are the others?" Luke asked as I got in the backseat of the car.

"Make sure she's okay" I said before I closed the door again.

I helped them deal with the last guy before we all got out of there as quickly as we could.

"Y/n" Michael said as he climbed into the back of the car.

He lifted her up and placed her on his lap as the car started. Y/n's legs laid across my lap as Michael brushed through her hair.

"What happened to her?" Michael whispered.

"She got knocked out when that second guy pushed you" I explained.

"Are you sure she's okay?" Michael questioned.

"I'm sure Michael. She really didn't hit her head that hard" I responded.

"Then why isn't she up?" Michael asked angrily.

"Because she probably got a little freaked out from what happened. You have to remember this has never happened to her before and she probably got scared. She'll be fine Michael" I assured.

"Do you want to stop here and get something?" Luke asked, pointing to the McDonalds up ahead. "We can also get gas at the place across the street"

"Sure" Michael nodded.

While Ashton filled the car with gas, Michael and Luke went across the street to get the food we asked for.

While they were gone y/n woke up. She groggily sat up and placed her hand on her forehead.

"Where's Michael?" She whispered.

"He's getting you some food, how do you feel?" I questioned.

"My head is killing me" she answered. I nodded.

"Just wait till the boys get back. Food will help with that"

Michael's pov*

"Have a nice night" the employee said as she handed me the bag of food.

"You too" I mumbled.

Luke followed me as I walked out of the building and back across the street. I climbed into the backseat of the car and breathed out in relief when I saw that y/n was awake.

"Are you okay baby girl?" I asked, wrapping my arm around her.

"I'm okay" y/n whispered.

I placed the bag of food in the lap and pressed my lips against her temple.

"I'm really sorry about what happened" I mumbled.

"It's not your fault" she shrugged. "Lets eat"

"Calum's is in there too" I said as I took my hamburger out.