Dog

"Mikey" you whined, laying down on top of him. Michael dropped his phone to the side to wrap his arms around your back.
"Yes baby girl?" He chuckled.
"Cuddle" you mumbled burying your head in the crook of his neck.
"If that's what you want" he smirked, flipping you guys over and tickling your sides.
"No Michael stop" you yelled, trying to push his hands away. Michael laid on you, laughing while his arms wrapped under your back.
"I love you" he mumbled into your neck. You pushed him back, laying on top of him again.
"I love you too" you replied. Michaels arms went around you again.
"Can we get a pet?" you asked randomly.
"Do you want a pet?" He questioned, slightly surprised. He knew you never had a pet growing up and he had never heard you say that you wanted one.
"Yeah. I want a dog" you sighed.
"I was hoping you would want a cat but a dog is good too" he chuckled. After you both got dressed, Michael drove to the pet store.
"What are you going to name it?" Michael asked, as you walked into the pet store.
"I don't know yet" you shrugged.
"Michael" you gasped.
"What?" He came up behind you, placing his hands on your arms.
"Look at that one" you smiled at the little brown pug.
"You want this one babe?" He questioned. You nodded turning around to kiss him. You got the dog and everything you needed and took the dog, mason, home. Michael smiled as he watched you play tug a war with the dog and the toy you bought him. When Michael came home from work the next day, he saw you had fallen asleep with Mason on the couch. You got home from work an hour before Michael because you went to work earlier. He smiled and told the dog to get off so he could lay next to you. His arms wrapped around you so he could trace circles on your back.
"Where's the dog?" You mumbled.
"Well hello to you to" he replied sarcastically. You huffed trying to get out of his grip. You hated when Michael woke you up.
"You're not going anywhere cutie" he chuckled, tightening his grip. You finally gave up laying still in his arms again until the dog jumped up at the end of the couch where your feet were. His toy rope was hanging out of his mouth signaling he wanted to play tug a war again. Michael rolled off the couch letting you get up and grab one end while Michael stood back to watch.
"Help me" you yelled to Michael. He came behind you, wrapping his arms around you and grabbing part of the rope.
"This dog is good" he laughed. In the end Michael fell with you on top of him.
"Holy shit" you laughed. The dog trotted over, going over to Michael and licking his face.
"Damn dog you're strong" he chuckled, rubbing the dogs head.