Fear of heights

"Are we there yet?" I asked. Michael had put a blind fold on me and had been driving for almost an hour.
"No babe not until I say" he chuckled. I sighed in annoyance and banged my head against the window.
"Stop that" Michael said grabbing my hand.
"I'm bored" I whined.
"We're almost there" he rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb. A few minutes later the car came to a stop and Michaels door closed. He pulled me out of the car and started walking still holding me close.
"Ready to overcome your fear?" He asked taking the blind fold off. There were a bunch of planes around us. Michael stood in front of me smirking.
"Your gonna jump out of a plane" he cheered.
"No" I yelled pulling out of his grasp.
"Hey y/n relax I'll be there with you" he said calmly.
"Oh my god I'm gonna die I'm gonna die" I repeated over and over.
An hour later we were up in a plane waiting to jump out. I took deep breaths to try to calm myself as I sat in between Michaels legs.
"You ready to jump?" He asked laughing.
"No you asshole" I yelled covering my eyes. He just continued to laugh. I looked out the window and saw how high up we were. I screamed and covered my eyes.
"I've got you" Michael whispered.
"This is terrifying" I whined.
"You'll be fine" he laughed.
"You guys ready to jump?" The guy on the plane asked.
"No" but Michael stood up anyways holding me in his arms.
"Ok 3...2...1" Michael pushed us out.
"I hate you" I yelled. I squeezed my eyes shut so I wouldn't see my own death. I held onto Michaels hand tightly.
I pulled the parachute the same time as Michael.
"How was that?" He asked smiling at me.
"If I could reach you I would pull your stupid purple hair out of your head" I yelled. He threw his head back laughing.
I didn't land on my feet. I took the parachute off of me quickly and ran back to the car. A few minutes later Michael came swinging the keys around his finger.
"I hate you I hate you I hate you" I muttered the whole way home.
"Your so cute when your mad" he chuckled.
"Can I rip your hair out now?" I asked nicely.
"No" he said running in the house. I chased after him when he tripped I pinned him down.
"You idiot"
"I'm your idiot" he smirked.
"I hate you" I crashed my lips on his.