Fire

❌I know I already wrote one with a fire but he isn't a vampire in this one❌

"There's smoke everywhere" she cried.
"I know baby I know I'm gonna get us out of here" I said as calmly as possible. We both crawled through the house trying to find a way out. I knew where the front door was but it was kind of far and I didn't think y/n could make it. I could tell she was struggling to keep up with me and she kept coughing from the smoke.
"Keep going baby girl were almost there" I encouraged. I was able to kick down the door and crawl out. I turned around and grasped y/N's hand.
"Quickly y/n" I yelled pulling her towards me. A beam landed on her making her scream. I moved it off and pulled her against my chest. I lifted her off and ran to the road where fire trucks and ambulances were waiting.
"Help help she can't breath" I yelled falling on my knees but never letting go. Paramedics rushed over to us with medical supplies. They put an oxygen mask over her mouth first.
"Leave her here until we get her breathing" one instructed. I kept her head in my lap running my fingers through my hair and used my other hand to hold the oxygen mask over her nose and mouth while the paramedics got other things from the ambulance. They took her from me and put her on a stretcher.
"You coming?" A paramedic yelled over his shoulder. I quickly got in and took a seat next to her.
"Is she gonna be ok?" I asked barely above a whisper.
"She'll be fine" one smiled at me. They started placing cold towels on her arms where burns were forming and attaching wires to her. An hour after arriving at the hospital I was aloud to see her. The first thing she did was smile and asked if I was ok. Here she was laying in a hospital covered in burns, her torso wrapped in a bandage and having a machine help her breath and she was asking if I was ok.
"I'm fine angel" I smiled at her. "How are you?" I pulled a seat next to her and grabbed her hand.
"I love you so much" she said instead. "You saved my life" she kissed each of my knuckles.
"What are you doing sweetheart?" I chuckled. She only smiled.
"I love you" she repeated.
"I love you too I'm so glad your ok"
"Can't get rid of me that easily" I threw my head back laughing.