He makes you insecure

"Here Mikey" you giggled, handing him the video game you bought.
"This is the one I've been trying to get" he exclaimed.
"I know" you smiled, leaning up and kissing him.
"Thank you so much y/n" he sighed happily.
"Let's try it together" you suggested.
"You want to play?" He raised his eyebrows at you.
"Yeah what's the problem?" Your eyebrows furrowed.
"Just thought you were going to the gym or something" he licked his lips as he focused on turning on the game.
"Why would I do that?" You laughed.
"Don't you go there?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
"No" you said slowly.
"Well maybe you should" a laugh followed his sentence.
"I've got to go" You snapped, turning on your heel.
"Wait y/n" he called, but you had already slammed the door. He mentally face palmed. He couldn't believe he just said that.
"Y/n come back" he yelled, running down the stairs in his apartment building. You were curled up leaning against the window in your car.
"Open the door baby girl" he yelled through the glass. You sniffled and did as he said. He pulled the door open and sat in the passengers seat.
"Come here baby" he whispered pulling you into his lap. You immediately tried to get away.
"Stop it" you yelled prying at his hands.
"I'm not letting go" he whispered pressing kisses down the back of your neck. You relaxed against him making him smile.
"I didn't mean what I said. I don't even know why I said what I said" he whispered.
"Did you not want me there?" You asked turning around in his lap.
"Of course I did" he pressed his lips to yours.
He rested his forehead on yours whispering "I love you"
You nodded squeezing your eyes shut. You laid your head on his shoulder, falling asleep. Michael smiled to himself, starting to rub your back.
"Do you want to stay with me tonight?" He whispered, but you were already asleep.
"Let's go sweetheart" he whispered, kissing the top of your head. He got out of the car and took the keys out of your pocket so he could lock it. He ignored to strange looks from people as he brought you back to his apartment. Once he laid you on his bed, he turned all the lights off in the apartment and laid down, making sure you were wrapped tightly in his arms.
"You're perfect to me" he kissed your forehead gently.