You get embarrassed

You walked in the kitchen to see Michael Calum Luke and Ashton talking. You smiled at them before searching through the cabinets. You huffed when you saw the cup on the top shelf.
"I'll get it babe" Michael said standing up.
"No it's fine" you mumbled. He smiled before focusing his attention on the boys again. You stretched up trying to get the glass. You were so close to having the plastic in your hands. You jumped up and knocked it down. You caught it before it had time to hit the floor. When you turned around all the guys were staring at you and laughing. You instantly felt embarrassed.
"Look at the little pip squeak" Calum said between gasp for breaths.
"I just realized Michaels like 3 feet taller than her" Ashton added.
"I'm sorry" you mumbled placing the cup down and going to the door but Michael caught your wrist. He turned you around so he could stare directly into your eyes.
"What's wrong baby girl?" He whispered.
"I'm over reacting" you breathed out a laugh and pushed back into the room.
"I'm not small your just tall" you defended.
"Nice one" Luke high fived you. You sat next to him. Michael moved next to you and slung his arm around your shoulders.
"Don't get so defensive sweetheart" Michael chuckled.
"Shut up" you smacked his chest.