You get hurt

"Shit" you muttered gripping your forearm. You had gotten really sick a few weeks ago and one of the medicines they put you on had a side affect of making your skin thin. This made it easy for you to get cut on the slightest things and bleed a lot. This was one of those times.
"Y/n" Michael yelled. "Are you ok?" It amazed you how Michael knew you weren't ok even if he wasn't around you.
"Not really" you yelled back looking through the cabinets.
"Hold on baby girl I'm coming" he yelled jogging down the stairs. Michael appeared in the doorway smiling. He lifted you up on the counter, pecked your lips, and took out the first aid kit.
"How bad?" He asked rummaging through the box.
"Not bad" you answered swaying your legs back and forth. Michael took a few things out of the box before focusing his attention on you.
"There's not too much blood" he laughed lightly while taking your hand. He pressed a wet washcloth to your arm and put pressure on to stop the bleeding.
"So cutie" Michael started. "Would you like to tell me what happened?" He sounded amused.
"I don't know" you whined.
"I think you do" he smiled pushing your foreheads together.
"I hit my arm on the wall" you mumbled feeling ashamed.
"It's alright gorgeous it was a silly mistake" Michael assured you. He grabbed your chin and kissed you softly.
"Ok let's see how it is now" he said taking the washcloth off. There was a long cut running down your arm from hitting the wall. It wasn't bleeding anymore.
"Well it isn't as bad as this one" Michael smiled rubbing his thumb over a scar from another time you ran into something. He washed the cut one more time and put a band aid over it.
"Does it still hurt?" he asked softly. You shook your head and wrapped your arms around his neck. He lifted you up so you could wrap your legs around his waist. He started walking out of the bathroom but you hit your arm on the wall.
"Whoops sorry sweetheart" Michael chuckled walking back in the bathroom.