You can't have kids

You wiped your eyes again as you entered your apartment. At the sound of the door closing, Michael stood up and went to greet you. Michael instantly knew you were upset and walked over to where you were.
"Michael we have to talk" You told him, wiping your tears again.
"Ok" he whispered, "Ok yeah come here, let's sit down" He spoke up.
"No" you objected, holding him by his wrist.
"Y/n you're scaring me" He said, watching you closely.
"You know how we've been trying to have a baby but the test always come out negative" You started.
"Oh my god" a huge smile took over his face, "You're pregnant"
Quickly you shook your head causing his smile to fall, "No Michael I'm not"
"Oh" he mumbled. He smiled again and grabbed your hands, "Well maybe we can try again"
"I went to the doctor today" you said, taking a deep breath. The tears continued to run down your face making Michaels heart break.
"Why? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.
"I can't have kids Michael" you said barely above a whisper.
"What-oh" he took a step back, "Wow"
"I'm sorry Michael" you choked out.
"It's ok hey it's ok" he said softly. He gave you a small smile and slipped his arms under yours, "Ready, jump"
You did, wrapping your legs around his waist. But you couldn't stop crying. You felt like you let Michael down. He wanted a child that he could teach guitar to and play outside with. But most of all, he wanted to settle down and start a family with you and you couldn't even give him that.
"Hey why're you crying?" He looked in your eyes and smiled.
"Why?" You whispered into his shoulder.
"Babe I know you're upset but you don't have to cry. There's other options and I'm gonna be right here with you through it all"
"You're not gonna leave me" you hic upped.
He smiled again as he rubbed his hands up and down your arms, "Of course of not baby. Nothing changed. You're still you. You're still the same beautiful girl I get to wake up with every day and call mine"
"But-but"
He pressed your head against him and kissed the side, "shh shh"
"I just know that you really wanted a son or daughter that you could play with and teach guitar to and-"
"Y/n stop" Michael whispered, "Yes I would love that but you know what I love even more?" He questioned.
You sniffled before asking, "What?"
"I love you and I'll always love you more than anything else. Yeah so maybe I can't teach guitar to a kid but I can still teach it to you right?"
Smiling, he dipped his head down to see your face since you dropped your gaze to your hands.
"I guess" you said, laughing quietly.
"Even if you suck at it" he laughed.
After you stopped laughing, you placed your chin on his shoulder as his arms went around you again.
"My point is sweetheart, I know you're upset but I don't want you to be. I want to start a family but I'd rather see you smiling and happy"
Pulling back, you looked him in the eye, a small smile making its way on your face.
"Really? You mean that?"
"Of course I do y/n. I love you so much" Michael replied. You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.
"Thank you babe" you whispered in his ear. After holding you for a minute, Michael pulled back and pecked your nose.