He dyes your hair

Michael smiled as he walked into the room holding a little bag in his hand.
"Hi baby girl" He whispered, pressing his lips to yours.
"Hey" you replied, eyeing the bag "What's in there?"
"Ok" he laughed "So I spoke to my parents and they want to meet you but I mistakenly told my dad that we had matching hair"
"Michael" you groaned, catching on to what he was saying.
"I'm sorry but come on how good would you look with red hair?" He smirked, twirling the tips around his fingers.
"No Michael. I'm not dying my hair" you sighed.
"No no no" he shook his head, "Not all your hair. Just the tips"
He held some of your hair between his pointer finger and thumb.
"Just like this much" he hummed.
"Fine" you groaned.
"Thank you so much I love you" he smiled widely and lifted you up.
"Stop it Michael, what are you doing?" You squirmed in his arms.
"Dying your hair" he replied in a duh tone.
"Right now?" You questioned.
"You have to meet my parents" he smiled. You scowled at him as he placed you on the bathroom counter. Michael smiled at you as he mixed the hair dye into the bottom of your hair.
"I hate you for this" you said to him.
"Well guess what?" He asked.
"What?" You sighed.
"I love you" You blew a puff of air on his face making him scrunch his nose up. He rolled his eyes and continued to dye your hair. You grew impatient and started squirming around.
"Hey dumbass, sit still" Michael yelled while laughing.
"Hurry up" you whined.
"I can't. You keep moving and I don't want to mess up" he told you.
He furrowed his eyebrows while he continued.
"Ready to wash it out?" He questioned. You sighed and nodded. You got on your knees and Michael pushed you to bend over the side of the bathtub.
"What are you doing?" You asked, turning your head to look at him.
"Just relax I'm washing the dye out" he said placing his hand on your back as he got on his knees next to you. He ran his fingers through your hair until it was flipped over your head.
"Ok ready baby?" He asked, turning the water on.
"Yup" Soon you felt the cold water hit your head.
"I knew it would look great" Michael smiled as he washed your hair out.
"It better look good" you warned.
"I said it looks great" he laughed. Michael shut the water off and pulled you to sit up on your knees. He reached over and grabbed a towel and got most of the water out of your hair. The towel was slightly red afterwards but neither of you cared.
"Just blow dry my hair" you shrugged.
"You'd let me?" He questioned, looking at you.
"I let you dye my hair didn't I?" You laughed. He smiled and stood up with you following. He plugged the hair dryer in and started drying your hair. When he finished, he set it down and started running his fingers through your hair. He smiled as played with your hair so it cascaded down your shoulders.
"Babe you look amazing"
You couldn't decide if you liked it or not. It was different but you didn't hate it.
"Now to show my dad" He cheered. He wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up. The next time he put you down was to get into the car. Michael continued to say how much he loved your hair in the car and all you did was laugh. But you suddenly became nervous as he was knocking on the door. You had never met his parents before and you suddenly hated the red dye in your hair. Michael noticed and took your hand holding it tightly. He pulled you closer and pecked your cheek.
"You guys made it" Daryl smiled as he opened the door.
"Y/n your hair" Karen gasped. You nervously shuffled your feet and twirled the tips around your fingers.
"You guys really do have matching hair" his dad laughed.
"I love it" Michael smirked, picking up a strand. He pecked your cheek one more time before you sat down to talk to him and his parents.