You get a tattoo

"How much do you trust me?" Michael asked, resting your foreheads together.
"Why?" You questioned, narrowing your eyes at him.
"Would you let me pick out a tattoo for you to get?" He asked.
"It's not gonna be anything bad right?" You laughed.
"No I wouldn't do that to you" he shook his head laughing.
"Ok then I would let you" you nodded.
"Really?" He smiled widely "I didn't expect you to agree"
You shrugged and started walking out to the car. Michael grabbed his keys and a piece of paper and met you at the car.
"I'm nervous" you admitted.
"Don't worry babe it doesn't hurt that much" he winked, reaching for your hand.
"Will you hold my hand?" You asked laughing.
"Of course" he breathed out a laugh.
When you got there, Michael told him you wanted a tattoo and gave him the piece of paper he grabbed.
"Ok right here" He smiled motioning you to follow him. "My names George by the way"
"Y/n" you nodded.
"I was told you don't know what the tattoo is" he chuckled.
"No this is my boyfriends idea" you said quietly. Michael showed up next to you a minute later.
"Ready baby girl?" He smiled taking your hand.
"I guess" you forced a smile.
"No you can't look until it's done" he said grabbing your chin and forcing you to meet his eyes.
"Fine" you groaned. Michael chuckled, rubbing his thumb across your hand.
"This hurts a lot more than you said" you whined. Michael peeked over your shoulder to glance at your tattoo.
"He's almost done baby" he lightly kissed your head. Soon you felt him wrap something around your wrist.
"All done" George smiled.
"Can I see it now?" You asked hopefully.
"No" he chuckled. Michael held your hand on the way home to make sure you couldn't try to sneak a peek at the tattoo.
"What about now?" You asked for the millionth time.
"Yes" he finally gave in. You held your wrist out for him. He slowly unwrapped it and smiled. You stared at the angel wings on your wrist for a few minutes just thinking about how much you love Michael for doing this.
"What do you think baby girl?" He asked quietly.
"I love it" you whispered "I love you" You pulled him in for a hug. You had tears of joy in your eyes.
"I love you too" He replied laughing quietly. He was happy that you liked the tattoo. You use to always wear a necklace with angel wings on it in memory of your grandma, who you lived with all your life, but you lost the necklace moving in with Michael. He always felt bad about it and thought getting a tattoo would be a cool way to remember her.
"So you like it?" He smiled, looking down at you.
"This means so much to me" you whispered.
"I'm glad" he replied, kissing top of your head.