Your dad hits you

"What do you mean she left?" Your dad yelled, stepping closer to you.
"She left" you stuttered.
"It's your fault" he raised his hand and slapped you. He tried punching you in the face but you dodged. He ended up hitting your arm. It was midnight and you knew Michael was asleep but you didn't fell safe being there alone with your father. You raced for the door. Your father tried to stop you by pulling your hair but it didn't work. You saw that his window was open. Tears streamed down your face as you fell into his room. You straddled his stomach as you shook him awake.
"Y/n?" He asked groggily. When he saw your tears he became much more awake and sat up causing you to fall into his lap.
"Y/n? Babe what happened?" He placed his hands on your arms. You whimpered and shook his hand off. He took your arm again and squinted his eyes to see the bruise there. His eyes locked on yours again and held nothing but concern. Michael then noticed your red cheek and gently ghosted his fingers over it.
"Who did this to you?" He whispered sternly. You were sobbing too much to answer. He placed both his hands on your thighs thinking of an answer.
"Your brother?" You shook your head.
"Mother?" No again.
"Father?" You nodded burying your face in Michaels neck. Michael rubbed his hands up and down your sides knowing it would calm you down.
"Your safe with me" he whispered. He moved you off his lap and left the room. You quickly got up and followed him down the stairs. He got something from the fridge and came over to you, wrapping his arm around your waist. He placed an ice pack on your arm and a kiss on your temple.
"I love you"
You laid your head on his chest whispering "I love you" back. He kissed the top of your head this time holding you a little bit tighter.