Traumatized

You sat in the back of an ambulance shaking. You were in complete shock. The paramedics had wrapped a blanket around your shoulders. They had already taken care of the minor cuts and rope burns on your body. Michael was arguing with a police officer on your front yard. There were tons of news crews around but none of them were aloud to interview you yet.
"Do you need anything sweetie?" The paramedic asked you.
"M-m-Michael" tears sprang into yours eyes again.
"Ok I'll go get him for you" she patted your shoulder and walked in Michaels direction. They spoke to each other before Michael was rushing to the ambulance.
"I'm here baby girl" he mumbled taking a seat next to you. He kissed your temple and pulled you under his arm. Your mind was racing with too many thoughts and you couldn't form a sentence. Another paramedic came over and took your blood pressure and also gave you a shot to help calm you down. Michael held your hand the whole time whispering comforting things in your ear. You stayed with Michael making a small conversation.
"The police would like to talk to you now" a paramedic informed you.
"No Michael I can't" you whispered starting to cry again.
"Calm down angel" he stroked your hair. "You just have to tell them what happened" he said softly intertwining your guys hands. He stood up and helped you off the back of the ambulance. He took the blanket from you and replaced it with his sweatshirt.
"Just breath" you gripped Michaels hand tightly as you told the story of being tortured by someone who broke into your house then watching him shoot your parents. The neighbors had called the police when they heard screaming.
"Thank you for your cooperation" the officer said.
"You did great baby" Michael said pulling you into a hug. "You want to talk to the news crews?" He asked pulling back to look at you.
"No I just want to go sleep" you mumbled leaning more against Michael.
"I'm gonna take you back to my place" he said as he pushed some hair from my face.
"Ok" I whispered.
"I got you babe" he lifted you up into his arms. Michael drove home quickly and snuck into his house since his parents were asleep. He kept you close to him as he laid down.
"I know your probably gonna be traumatized by this but I'll always be here. I'll never let you down. I'm gonna help you and take care of you. Your gonna live with me and I'm going to keep you safe. I love you so so much" he kissed your forehead.