You forget to skype him

You woke up the next morning to multiple missed calls and messages from Michael. At first the texts were concerning. Asking where you were and if you were ok. Then they turned angry saying how could you do this and I knew you would do this. You were suppose to skype him but you got sick and threw up multiple times for 2 hours until you finally made it to bed and instantly fell asleep. Your head pounded as you thought of what to do. He was suppose to come home from tour later today but you weren't so excited now. You didn't want him to be mad at you because whenever he was mad he often ignored you until he cooled down enough to talk it out. Being sick and not being able to move without throwing up was a downside right now. You texted him trying to explain you were sick but he never replied. After you ate you spent another night throwing up. Michael sat on the couch angrier than ever. You ignored him and that was the worse thing you could of done. Of course you didn't mean to but Michael didn't know that until he heard you getting sick upstairs. Then his anger was replaced with worry and concern. He found you leaning against the cabinet on the floor. Tears littered your cheeks as you coughed over and over again.
"It's alright baby it's alright" Michael said softly while taking a seat next to you and rubbing your back.
"I'm sorry I missed the call" you hic upped.
"No sweetheart no. I didn't know you were sick I wouldn't of gotten mad if I knew. I thought you were ignoring me that's all" he explained. You went to reply but leaned over the toilet getting sick again. Michael quickly moved your hair back and whispered comforting things in your ear until you collapsed back in his arms.
"You want to go lay down now?" He asked quietly. You nodded and tried standing up but Michael wouldn't let you. Instead he picked you up and carried you back to bed.
"Need anything baby girl?" He asked while laying down next to you. You shook your head and curled up against him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you pressing a kiss to your hairline.