Your boyfriend dumps you

"Lukes little sister" Calum exclaimed, picking you up and spinning you around. You giggled into his chest.
"Don't call me that" you tried to sound angry but you liked the stupid nickname he had given you.
"That's right call her pipsqueak" Michael laughed, placing his arm on your head just to prove how short you were compared to them.
"Very funny" you muttered, pushing him away.
"So where's the tall one?" Ashton asked. He was the only one who didn't have a stupid nickname for you.
"In there" you pointed as you started walking. Before you could get far, Michael scooped you up bridal style and ran into the room.
"Gotcha pipsqueak" he winked. You rolled your eyes, squirming in his arms so he would put you down.
"Michael can I have my sister?" Luke laughed.
"Fine" he groaned, dropping you on the couch next to Luke.
"So what are we gonna do all day?" Calum asked.
"We could just-" the ringing of your phone cut you off. You smiled and answered the phone but soon after your smile faded.
"What's wrong?" Luke asked quietly, placing his hand on your back. You shook your head, not being able to form words.
"Y/n?" Michael questioned, moving over next to you. You broke out of both of their grips and darted up stairs. Luke picked up your phone.
"It was her boyfriend" He said quietly.
"Do you think he broke up with her?" Calum mumbled.
"I think so" Luke answered.
"Do you think we should go up there?" Michael asked.
"You should go up there" Ashton said.
"What? Why me?" He stammered.
"Because you and her are the closest" Calum pointed out. Michael thought about it for a minute before nodding.
"Y/n" Michael mumbled, knocking on your door.
"What?"
"Can I come in?" He asked quietly.
"No" you sobbed.
"Please"
"Are you ok? Wait that's a stupid question. You're obviously not but that's why I want in please" he begged.
You reluctantly opened the door. Michael smiled and engulfed you in a hug, slowly sliding down the wall. He repositioned you so you were side ways between his legs, laying your head on his chest.
"You want to tell me what happened?" He asked softly,
while brushing his thumb under your eye.
"He dumped me" you stuttered out. "Our entire relationship was fake"
"That's honestly his loss. He lost the most amazing girl in the world"
"What?" You whispered.
"You're beautiful y/n and I never want to see you cry especially over a guy who can't see that" he kept eye contact with you the whole time. You gave him a small smile, your tears stopping. After a while of just sitting there Michael picked you up bridal style and moved to your bed.
"I hope you feel better in the morning" he whispered, kissing your forehead. Michael stayed with you all night and asked you to be his girlfriend the next morning.