You fall asleep during their show

You were on tour with your boyfriend Michael and were currently in their dressing room of one of their venues. Your head was in Michaels lap as they waited to go on stage.
"Are you tired?" He asked quietly.
"Yeah" you answered looking up into his eyes.
"5 minutes" someone yelled. You sighed and moved your head off of Michael. He moved closer to you and grabbed your chin.
"I love you" he whispered kissing you softly.
"I love you too" you replied. "Good luck"
He pecked your lips again then left the room. You continued to lay on the couch and fought to keep your eyes open. An hour after their show started you couldn't stay up any longer and fell asleep.
"That was amazing" Calum yelled.
"Best show yet" Luke added.
"Shh shh stop yelling" Michael said.
"Your seriously telling us to stop yelling?" Calum turned to him with raised eye brows.
"Look" he whispered. They huddled around the door to see you asleep on the couch right where Michael left you before the show.
"Should we wake her?" Ashton asked. Michael walked in the room and sat on the edge of the couch by you. He pushed some hair from your face kissed your forehead then picked you up. The other guys were already at the bus when Michael got there with you. He said goodnight and went to the bunks with you in his arms. Michael laid you down then got into bed next to you and pulled you close.
"Goodnight baby I love you" he whispered then kissed your forehead.