You're sick

I quickly rolled out of bed when I heard y/n getting sick in the bathroom.
"Shh baby just relax" I softly said as I rubbed slow circles on her back.
When she was done she fell back against me, breathing heavily.
"Drink" I whispered, handing her a cup of water.
"You gonna be ok?" I questioned.
"No" she whispered.
"Let's go lay down ok?" I kissed her temple before walking both of us back to bed. I sat next to y/n on the bed and pulled some of the covers over her.
"You ok?" I asked, cupping her cheek in my hand.
"No" she repeated, "I feel terrible"
"Why don't you try going back to sleep? You'll feel a little better" I told her. But that's not what happened. Y/n was up every half hour throwing up. I hated seeing her like this but if my baby was sick, I needed to be there to take care of her.
I held Y/N's arm as she laid down again and pulled the covers back over her shaking body. The tears were falling down her face rapidly.
"Shh it's ok babe" I murmured, "Can I get you anything?"
"You" she mumbled. I smiled and moved her between my legs. I immediately brought my hands up to her hair, brushing through it.
It was close to ten o'clock when I woke up the next morning. I rolled over, pulling y/n into my arms, leaving a kiss on her forehead in the process. I was glad to see she had finally calm down enough to fall asleep for a while. After a few minutes I went downstairs to make breakfast. Right as I finished, y/n stumbled into the kitchen wearing one of my sweatshirts.
"Hey sweetheart" I smiled. I went and kissed her forehead before engulfing her in a hug.
"Do you want to try to eat something?" I asked.
"No" she muttered.
I gently lifted her up bridal style and brought her over to the couch. I grabbed the blanket on the back of the couch and wrapped it around her before pulling her into my arms.
--------------------------
"Shh shh shh" I hushed. I brought my hand to Y/N's forehead before bringing it down to cup her cheek, leaning in to gently connect our lips.
"You're cold" I murmured.
"Y/n baby" I mumbled bringing my hand up to her cheek. I brushed my thumb under her eye getting her to open them up to me.
"You want some medicine before you go to sleep baby girl?" I asked softly.
She was barely able to shake her head as her eyes fell shut again. Y/n fell asleep right after I had kissed her forehead. I stayed up for a few hours after that playing video games. But after a while I got tired and went back upstairs. After changing, I laid down in bed and pressed my chest against Y/N's back. She was still sleeping. I smiled to myself as I played with some of her hair. I pressed one final kiss to the top of her head before securing both the arms around her and falling asleep.