You don't want kids

"Just tell me why" Michael murmured pushing some hair from your face.
"Im not ready" it's the same thing you have been saying since the start of the conversation. Michael wanted to start a family with you but you had too many fears and wouldn't tell him any of them.
"I know that's not the reason" he said. "Would you just tell me?"
"I'm not ready ok?" You said getting annoyed.
"Y/n" he sighed placing his hand on your back. "Tell me what's bothering you baby"
"I won't be able to do it" you yelled. "I won't be able to put a child through what I went through. I don't want to watch my child get bullied in school then come home crying every day. I don't want to find bruises on them from getting punched or kicked. I don't want to see them get frustrated because they don't understand what they learned because there's kids yelling out all their flaws" you yelled. "I don't want that" you said in almost a whisper.
"Listen to me baby girl" he tilted your chin up. "That is never going to happen" he shook his head.
"It happened to me" you muttered laying your head on his chest.
"Because you didn't get the parents a wonderful girl like you deserves. But I know you and me together will be amazing parents and do a great job at giving the child a life it deserves"
"Ok? I promise everything will be ok. I'll always be there for you and our kid" you nodded and leaned up to kiss him.
"We're things really that bad for you in school?" He asked quietly. You nodded again.
"I wish I met you in high school" he kissed you again.