Someone follows you

From Michael: babe come over! :)
You laughed quietly at his text and pulled your shoes on. Michael lived one block away from you so you always walked to his house. As you were walking you could feel eyes on you. For a while you shook off the feeling, thinking your imagination was getting the best of you. Finally you turned around seeing a figure in a hoodie following you. You picked up the pace until you were eventually running. The guy ran after you. You groaned when you saw Michaels house at the end of the street. You weren't sure if you would be able to out run him till then. Michael wasn't answering his phone either but the lights were on in his house. You glanced back one more time seeing the guy closer to you.
"Michael open the door please" you yelled, banging on his door. The guy was half way across the street. Tears streamed down your face as you repeatedly knocked on his door seeing the guy getting closer.
"Whoa babe hold on" Michael chuckled. Soon after he opened the door.
"Michael" you sobbed, your legs giving out. Michaels arm circled around your waist, catching you before you fell. He held you against his chest bringing his other hand to cup your cheek. His eyebrows furrowed waiting for you to say something.
"Close the door don't let him in. He'll hurt me" you said in almost a whisper.
"Baby girl tell me what happened" He demanded gently, his thumb rubbing across your cheek. Michael kicked the door shut while leading you over to the couch. You took a deep breath and wiped the tears off your face.
"Someone just chased me from my house to yours" you told him. Michael filled with worry, anger, concern, and love. He pushed himself off the couch to look out the window.
"Whoever it was is gone now" he mumbled, turning back around.
"C'mere baby" he gave you a small smile and held his arms out. You wasted no time going back to him.
Michael started rubbing your back, trying to reassure you that you couldn't get hurt with him.
"Are you ok?" He asked quietly, looking down at you.
"Yeah I'm just a little scared. Nothing like that has ever happened before" you admitted.
"Please don't worry about something like that ever happening again. I don't want you to be scared and I want you to know that I'll always keep you safe" he smiled, kissing your lips.
"Thanks" you smiled. He pulled back, brushing the last few tears off of your face.
"Are you sure you're ok?" He checked.
"Yeah" you sighed, pressing your head against his chest.
"Good. Jump" he ordered. His arms went around your back as your legs went around his waist. He walked to the couch falling back on it. You rested your cheek on his shoulder letting him hold you.
"I have you my beautiful girl I'll always have you" He whispered in your ear.