Stressed

You quietly closed the door behind you and leaned against it with your eyes closed. You were exhausted from today. You got called in to work an hour early and had to help your boss out afterwards so you didn't get home until 8pm. After a few minutes you felt Michaels hand enclose around your wrist. He tugged you off the door and spun you around so your back was pressed to his front.
"How ya feeling honey?" He asked, kissing under your ear.
"Tired" you mumbled, focusing on Michaels hands rubbing up and down your side.
"Are you ok?" He hummed against your neck.
"Yeah" you sighed.
"I've just never seen you this stressed before. It's starting to worry me" he admitted. You smiled at how caring he was.
"I'm ok" you reassured. He dropped his hands to your hips and walked you into the living room and pushed you down on the couch. You gave him a confused look but he crashed his lips on yours.
"I'll cook tonight" he smiled.
"You haven't eaten?" You questioned.
"I was waiting for you" he shrugged. You were almost asleep when came in with some pizza on a plate. He hated to wake you but he didn't want you to go to bed without eating.
"Sorry baby" he whispered, as you sat up taking the plate from his hand. He pushed the hair off your face and kissed your temple. You slowly ate the pizza he brought you while Michael rubbed circles on your thigh.
"Feeling any better baby girl?" He asked quietly, playing with some of your hair.
"Thanks" you smiled, pecking his cheek as you stood up.
"Hey hey hey" he rushed pulling you back down, "I want you to just relax for tonight. You need it" he gently pressed his lips to your head and took your plate. You smiled gratefully at him. He came back a moment later and handed you a water bottle.
"Thank you so much Michael" you smiled, grabbing on to his hand. You leaned against his arm with your eyes closed. You were playing with his fingers but he didn't mind. He had a small smirk on his face as he watched you tiredly twirl the wedding ring around his finger.
"Let's go to bed sweetheart" He suggested. You hummed but didn't move at all. You didn't have enough energy to and you were already falling asleep. Michael chuckled and scooped you up bridal style. When you made it to your shared bedroom, he laid you down on the bed and went over to his dresser to get one of his shirts. He lightly kissed your forehead and pulled your shirt over your head. He replaced it with his and took off your jeans.
"Better honey?" He questioned. You hummed and rolled over on your stomach. Michael changed his clothes then laid down next to you. He scooted closer to you and trailed his hand under your shirt. He pressed his palm down between your shoulder blades then started tracing different patterns on your back. It didn't take you long to fall asleep that night.