Chapter 3: Party Attacks

Start from the beginning

He just chuckled, before looking at the older sister. "Hi."

Elena giggled. "Hi."

Allison wanted to gag but she refrained, deciding to just gesture to where Bonnie had disappeared. "I'll- uh, I'm gonna get another drink."

And with that, the brunette turned around and walked away, but did hear Stefan sigh. "She really doesn't like me."

"I don't think it's you." Elena reassured, "Ever since school started, she's just been... off."

Allison took smaller and slower steps, eavesdropping as Stefan looked back at Elena. "Off how?"

Elena shrugged. "I don't know. She just been more... jumpy, spacing out, and a lot more nightmares."

Allison hadn't even realized that her had had tightened around the bottle until it crushed in her hand. She jumped at the suddenness, quickly dropping the pieces of glass from the bottle, and she was slightly shaky at the fact that she had actually been able to do that. "Alli, what the hell- are you okay?"

The brunette looked up, still startled, as Tyler came over to her. Tyler Lockwood had been her best friend since as long as she could remember. They had been through a lot of ups and downs together, and some drunk incidences. When they were younger, the two had been almost inseparable. 

Which is why he was worried. Showing the side he rarely showed, which was him caring about something other then his jock popular status. The boy took her by her arm, moving it so her right palm was facing upwards, showing the slice from the glass that was already bleeding. "How the hell did you do that?"

"I-I don't know." Allison shook her head, swallowing despite her dry throat, and Tyler looked back up at her, knowing something was wrong. But instead of asking right away, he took her arm and began leading her to where everyone had parked, but instead of going to his vehicle, they went to her jeep, knowing she had a first aid kit stashed under her passenger seat. The two couldn't even count how many times they had to stitch up the other from either a fight, or just pure dumbass-ness. 

Allison let him pour the vaccine on her palm, which caused her to hiss in pain and look away, but he had a grip on her arm so she couldn't pull her hand away. He then began wrapping a bandage around her hand, deciding to ask. "So, what happened?"

"Nothing." Allison shrugged, keeping her gaze on the ground, knowing Tyler knew when she lied, and she didn't want to look at her hand. But when she finally looked back at him, the girl sighed upon seeing the look he was giving her. "I- I just overheard something. It's nothing. Honestly."

"I think that bottle would disagree with you." Tyler finished wrapping her hand, before meeting her eyes and raising an eyebrow. "Do I need to kick someone's ass?"

Allison couldn't help the smile as she cocked an eyebrow at him, "I'm pretty sure I could handle it myself, if that was the case." Tyler rolled his eyes and smiled, but before he said anything else, Allison added. "Anyway, shouldn't you be getting back to your date?"

Tyler nodded after a moment of hesitation. "Right, yeah. Well, what are you doing?"

"I'm probably just gonna head home or something." The brunette shrugged, and after a few more words, Tyler finally left. Allison leaned against her jeep, texting Jacob that he either needed to catch a ride with someone or they were leaving now. She sent the message before looking up, her mind going back to her sister and the new kid.

The truth was, Allison was upset with her sister. Elena didn't have any right to tell people, especially basically strangers, about that. And that's one of Elena's problems, she trusts people too easily. She'd open herself up so often, and easily, just to end up getting hurt.