I jabbed his side, making him wince. "What do you think I was doing in your room, Sei-niichan?! Humping?!"

"Ewww, Aya-chan. It'd be normal to say that if you were my girlfriend but you're my dumb sister instead," He said in a disgusted face. But leaned to my cheek, leaving a sloppy kiss on it. "But morning, Aya-chan..."

I pushed his head away. "Yeah, yeah. Morning, sleepyhead. Go and wash up. Dad Tobio will get mad; he already threw Dad Shoyo in the tub."

He shuddered. "I better get going, then."

"Hehe, you better." I said not before smacking his butt making him glare at me.

* * *

The picnic we were supposed to go to was at Uncle Sawamura's place. He and Uncle Koushi invited everyone from the Karasuno Volleyball Team. I was excited because Sawamura Hanako was their 3 year old daughter and she is the cutest bunch I've ever met. She always comes to me whenever I visited.

"Uncle Koshi! Uncle Daichi!" I ran to my uncles and jumped into their opened arms with Hanako in Uncle Koshi's arms

"Uncle Koshi! Uncle Daichi!" I ran to my uncles and jumped into their opened arms with Hanako in Uncle Koshi's arms. "Hi, Hana-chan! You miss me?" I pulled away to pick the girl from Uncle Koshi's hold.

"Careful, Ayako-chan. She just ate." Uncle Koshi informed me.

"The others are inside." Uncle Daichi pointed over his shoulder inside his home. Seitaro greeted the uncles and followed after me, making funny faces at Hanako behind me. At the living room were Uncle Tsukishima and a good looking lady sitting next to him. I didn't see Uncle Yamaguchi anywhere. Other than that, Uncle Nishinoya, Uncle Tanaka and Uncle Asahi stopped their talking to turn to me.

"Wah, Ayako-chan! You look cuter each time I see you!" Uncle Noya hugged me. "You resembled Shoyo a lot, Ayako."

"Mm! I do!" I grinned.

"Yo, Seitaro!" Uncle Tanaka and Uncle Noya stood beside Seitaro while patting his back rougly. "Look at you; all muscled up! You gained muscles faster than I do but I'm still stronger. Ngahahaha!"

"Sure, Tanaka-san. But I will beat you arm wrestling."

"Bring it, ace!"

"Uncle Tsukishima, it's nice to meet you again!" I smiled at him with Hanako settled in my hold.

"Likewise, Ayako. You know, you're more chilled than both of your dads." He commented.

"Chilled?"

"Oh, I believe we haven't met," the lady next to him interrupted us. "I'm Nishioka Yuno. I'm Kei's girlfriend." She shook my free hand.

"I see!" I smiled at her. "I'm just used to Uncle Yamaguchi by his side, that's why."

"Yamaguchi had to stay at home to watch after his wife. She got cranky again." Uncle Tsukishima informed.

"Perks of being pregnant, Uncle Tsukishima," I chuckled. Hanako started squirming in my hold so I let her down to run around the living room.

"So, Aya-chan, how's your team doing? Still need tips of becoming a wing spiker?" Uncle Tanaka asked me.

"Nope! In fact, our team's goal is to go Nationals! Wait for it, Tanaka-san!"

"Good, good!" He showed his thumbs up.

"Asahi-san, don't tell me you don't have a girlfriend yet?" Seitaro asked.

"U-Uh... I'm just so busy with my job, that's all." He responded, his hand resting behind his head.

"Uncle Asahi, Sei-niichan here is a lady's man! He gets all love letters from every girl in Karasuno. He might give you tips." I winked.

"Is that so?"

"Ahah, I'm no lady's man. That's just how Aya-chan called it."

"But it's true! You received a bunch of lingerie on—" Seitaro's face gone purple and immediately covered my mouth.

"E-Enough, Aya-chan!"

"10 years later and we still don't have enough kids for them play together." Uncle Koshi walked in watching us talking. "I'm surprised Shoyo and Tobio got children first. I mean look, they are already in their teenage years. It happens so fast."

Uncle Daichi agreed. "You know, we should have more kids too."

"But we just got little Hanako, Daichi..."

"I know but—"

"Ahem," I stopped them from saying anything further. They both flinched and turned around to me. "If you're talking about the word 's', there's a big space with a bed called 'room', you know."

Uncle Koshi blushed, smacking his husband's chest. "Damn you, Daichi."

"Why me?!"

Uncle Koshi coughed and clapped his hand. "Let's have our barbeque outside, minna! Since all of us are here now, we can start!"

"Yosh!"

Extended Ending

"The bathroom has got to be here somewhere..." I murmured looking for a toilet for me to use. But instead, I ended up going upstairs. "Maybe I should head do—" I stopped when I hear whispering coming from a room.

"T-Tobio! N-Not so hard, idiot!"

"Don't tighten around me, dumbass!"

My face turned different shades of red and I backed away from the room. I quietly ran down and bumped into Seitaro who looked confused.

"Ne, Aya-chan, where's Dad Tobio? I need the car keys 'cause I left my earphones in—"

"I didn't see or heard anything, I swear!"

"What are y— WAHH, AYA-CHAN! YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!"