Hinata Shouyou (1)

"(last name)-san, can you close down the shop tonight? I have a family emergency."

"Yeah, sure." I said, a bit unsure. I didn't want to close the shop down but it looks like I got no choice. "Goodnight, (random name)!" My co-worker waved and bid goodnight before exiting the café shop. I let out a sigh. Alone again. I hated (random name) for leaving me to close down the shop but despite that, I had no one to wait for me at home. I clear up the chairs and did the rest. I exit the café to lock the door.

"Um, excuse me?"

I turn around to see a guy about my height with orange hair staring into mine. "Yes? I'm sorry. We're closed. You can come over tomorrow." I told him.

"Wait, what?" He looked surprised. "I was told to meet my online girlfriend here. S-She's supposed to be here."

"Online...girlfriend?" I have to get away from him. "I'm sorry. I can't help you with that." I said half sincerely. Honestly, if he was a crazy homeless guy I would've run away but he looked normal. "Are you in high school or something?" I asked the guy.

"College, actually." He then sighed, "She lied to me. I knew it. I can't believe I agreed to meet with her."

Biting my bottom lip, I asked, "May I know how she looked like?"

He nods and shoves out his phone, scrolling his screen and showing it to him. I looked closer and hummed in concentration. When I finally remember, I felt bad for what I'm about to tell him.

"... she went in the café alone and went home with another guy," The orange haired boy looked down sadly. "I-I'm sorry, um..."

"Hinata Shouyou," He sniffed. "I should've known. We haven't talked for a week and I texted her to come meet with me. She said she couldn't but I came anyway. I call the way Hokkaido just to see her but s-she..." He looked down again, clenching his fist as tears poured out of his eyes.

"Man up and move on. She's a bitch, anyway." I bluntly said.

He looked up. "W-What?"

"No one deserves a charming guy like you, Hinata-san. She doesn't deserve you. To me, she has ugly attitude. Don't over think so much of her. You'll find better girls than her. Trust me." I said with a determine look.

"Thank you. Can I know your name?" He used his arm to wipe his now smiling face.

"I'm (last name) (first name) but just call me (first name)." I introduced.

Extended Ending

--a year later--

I giggled when I felt arms around me from behind. "Shouyou. I know it's you. Don't scare me like that."

He kisses my cheek. "But coming home from university to see my beautiful girlfriend doing her own work... it's a turn-on, (first name)-chan."

"Oh no," I noticed him smirking. "We already did that last night. Not today. A girl needs a break from sex, you know."

"We don't have to do sex; I could just eat you up."

"Shouyou!" I blushed. "Where did that come from?"

"Tanaka-san said—"

"I'm going to kill him."

"O-OI, CHOTTO (FIRST NAME)! WAI – OH NO! PUT THAT BAT DOWN! YOU LISTEN TO ME – OI!"