Chapter 18 ↬ "I'm here to get revenge."

Start from the beginning

Kara furrowed her eyebrows and switched places with Rebekah, holding her by the throat and tightening her grip.

"A little too easy," The younger vampire smiled. Rebekah gasped for air, bewildered by the fact that Mia was so strong. Before the Original could do anything, Kara's neck was snapped.

Klaus appeared, his gaze on Kara.

"Hope you knew that was Miss Radford and not the werewolf," He said and saw Stefan waking up before snapping his neck once again.

Rebekah rubbed her neck and looked at her former best friend dead on the floor. Well, not all so dead.

"She didn't even recognize me Nik!" Rebekah cried, "Fix it!"

Klaus sighed, "that will all be decided tonight. Along with Mia's punishment."

Rebekah walked over to stand next to him. Her hand still on her neck, "What were they hiding?"

It was silent, Klaus looked over at Stefan and back to the view of Mystic Falls.

"Elena's still alive."

Mia tried opening the door to her front house, which actually was open. She looked at the living room and saw it was a mess.

"Danielle!" She called. She ran upstairs and searched all the rooms. No one was home. Mia pulled her cell phone out of her pocket right when someone grabbed her from behind.

"Stop!"

Mia recognize the voice. Zella came into the hallway with a stake.

"I thought you said we were going to kill her the chance we got," Michelle cried, her hand was on Mia's jaw.

"Except that's not Kara, that's Mia."

Michelle widened her eyes before turning Mia around.

"Oh my god. Mia, I'm so sorry," Michelle apologized and pulled her younger sister into a hug.

Mia chuckled and hugged her sister quickly back, "It's been awhile now that I think about it."

Michelle pulled away, "why did you leave?"

Mia looked at her two siblings, "Did you find another lead on Mom and Dad?"

It was silent. Zella and Michelle were embarrassed for trusting Kara so easily, but they went ahead and explained everything.

"You let her get away?" Mia raised her voice.

"It's not like we had a chance against her!" Michelle yelled back, "But we know why Mom and Dad are running away."

Zella and Michelle both glanced at each other before Zella opened her mouth to say, "we're going to stop looking for them."

Kara groaned and grabbed her neck, massaging it the best she could. She got up and tried to remember the last that happened.

That's right, that blonde bitch happened. She thought to herself.

The body from before was still there. Kara walked over to it and recognizing his face.

"Remember him?"