Go To Another Room - Midahmotzu

Hi good evening! I'm really sorry for the late update, got busy doing some research. I planned to post this for tommorow but change of plans i have an errands to do so here's an update hopefully y'all enjoy this. Don't forget to vote!!!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Can't you two get a room?''

''We did.''

''Another room! One that isn't currently occupied!''

''We were here first, princess.''

Mina was about to throw another snide comment to Tzuyu's way when she felt Dahyun's lips crashing against hers. Her aggravation towards her girlfriend's younger sister washed away immediately. She silently cursed herself for being so weak when it came to Dahyun's affection. The younger girl could have her eating out of the palm of her hand if she wanted. Things have changed immensely since their first meeting. In her fourth and final year at JYP Academy, Mina couldn't imagine her life without Dahyun in it. Despite her cold exterior, her girlfriend filled her with so much warmth and joy. She was utterly irresistible.

She couldn't say the same thing about Tzuyu.

Sensing Mina's growing frustration, Dahyun smiled and deepened their kiss. ''Just ignore them, Minari.''

''She started it!''

They heard a muffled huff from the other side of their dorm room. ''So, you admit that we were here first!''

Before Mina could even consider snapping back, Dahyun brought her hand up to softly and slowly caress Mina's cheek. The older felt like she was going to melt. It was no wonder that she was all over Dahyun as soon as their class had ended. She hoped that they could retreat into their dorm room for some intimate fun in private. Mina's desire was so intense that she started the make-out session before Dahyun had even opened the door…which made things awkward when they bundled their way inside and found that Tzuyu and Momo were already quite busy on the other bed…fully naked.

And that was the situation they found themselves in. Two horny couples in one confined room with no one wanting to leave.

Tzuyu and Momo show no signs of slowing down as their embrace became more heated by the second. As Dahyun peppered Mina's neck with faint kisses, the older's eyes strayed to the other side of the room as she watched her schoolmates. Tzuyu was sitting on her bed with Momo nestled on her lap and her arms wrapped around her, holding her close as Tzuyu's tongue could be seen pressing against Momo's lips, pleading for entry into her mouth. It was an invitation which was happily granted. Their kiss was loud and sloppy, while Dahyun faint kisses on Mina's skin were as faint as a whisper. But, that was how Mina liked it.

Momo's ears flickered. Mina jolted and looked away, fearing that she had been caught staring. Wanting to bring her full focus back onto Dahyun, she took the lead by grabbing her girlfriend's hips and guiding her towards her bed. Dahyun squeaked when she felt the back of her knees hit the bedside, but she wasn't going to stop Mina from pushing her down onto the mattress before climbing on top of her, straddling her waist while licking her neck.

''M-Mina,'' Dahyun moaned, grinding her hips against her girlfriend as she tried to ease the throbbing tension that was growing between her legs. ''Don't tease me.''

Between both couple's lustful moans, the faint sound of Momo's purring increased, as she grinded herself against Tzuyu's body. Make-out sessions between her and Tzuyu would get quite heated. To the outside world, Tzuyu was a caring and loving girlfriend. Though, she could be brash and was far too open about how much she loved Momo; not that Momo minded in the slightest. However, behind closed doors, a new side of their relationship would take center stage. They made love as often as possible. Sex between them was passionate, with embraces lasting all through the night and into the early hours of the morning. Momo would mewl and whimper with how much Tzuyu showed love and tenderness to her body. But, that made the times when Tzuyu would let loose so thrilling.