Dahyun's Roommate - Dayeon

“You’re my annoying cock-thirsty roommate. I’ve just gotten home from work and all I want is to watch some TV like we established I could after getting home. You throw a fit when I grab the remote controller. Improvise from there—fight back half-heartedly and pretend you don’t want me to fuck you senseless, though we both know you do. Any questions?” Dahyun winked at her wife, her cock already powerfully erect and threatening to burst out of her jeans.

Nayeon shook her head. “Slutty, obnoxious roommate. Wants your cock more than anything. Anything for you, Hyun.”

Dahyun swelled with pride and joy, truly grateful that her wife was open to any kind of fantasy she wanted, no matter how silly it made Dahyun feel for wanting it. After all, Dahyun was willing to do the same for Nayeon.

“Good. Now put on that tight little black skirt I love and go to the living room. Act like a stuck-up bitch and I’ll give you just what a slut like you needs to put her in her place.” Dahyun fought the urge to whip her cock out on the spot, eager to give Nayeon the kind of rough fucking she always craved.

Nayeon nodded and moved in, tenderly kissing Dahyun on the lips. She reciprocated, playfully using a bit of tongue, before abruptly pulling away and reaching behind to smack Nayeon's ass.

“I love you. Now get going before I bend you over right here.” Dahyun smiled, though she was completely serious.

“I love you, too!” Nayeon said as she scurried off out into the closet to get changed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun confidently strode into the living room, finding Nayeon sitting back on the couch in a short black skirt, her panties on full display with her legs spread indecently wide. Dahyun grabbed the remote off the coffee table in front of Nayeon. “It’s 8. My turn,” she said as she flipped the station.

“What the hell!?” Nayeon shouted. “I was in the middle of a movie!”

“So? We agreed in advance that I’d get to watch my show at 8, so don’t get all snappy with me tonight. I’ve had a long day.”

“Ugh, you’re such a jerk,” Nayeon said in a whiny voice that made Dahyun want to get right down to business.

“Don’t be rude—you didn’t work today, so you had all day to watch your crap,” Dahyun said, glancing over her shoulder to get a glimpse of Nayeon's panties again. She was adjusting her bra, too, the curves of her tits making Dahyun's cock lust for her body even more.

“Well I’ve had a long day, too, you know,” Nayeon said with a sly tone.

“So? What’s that supposed to mean?” Dahyun asked, turning around to face Nayeon, who now wore a devious grin.

Nayeon lifted a small book off the table beside the couch and stood, waving the book at Dahyun. “Recognize this?”

It was Dahyun's diary. “What the hell, Nayeon? That’s low, even for you! Don’t even fucking tell me you read anything from it!” Dahyun fumed, eager to have something easy to drive her anger up. She knew Nayeon would never read anything from it, but the fact that she had the foresight to grab it for this little roleplay was enough to drive Dahyun wild.

“I’ll show pics of your diary to all your friends if you don’t give me the remote!

“You wouldn’t.”

“Yes, I would and I will! Now let me finish my movie!” Nayeon screamed, spittle flying out at Dahyun as she embraced her bitchy character.

“You want me to fuck you that badly, huh?”