I Can't Quit You - Mihyun

"Hey baby." Dahyun leaned in to plant a kiss on the girl's lips. "How was your day?"

"It was okay." Mina shrugged and pulled Dahyun in to sit beside her. "Are you excited for the weekend though? My parents will be gone until Sunday morning." A small smirk graced her lips. "We have the house to ourselves."

Dahyun gulped and nodded. "Yeah, Unnie. Can't wait."

Their teacher walked in the classroom and announced that they will be watching the movie for The Picture of Dorian Gray. Mina chuckled and leaned back in her seat as the television was wheeled in and the DVD was placed in the tray. Dahyun shifted into a more comfortable position and focused on the movie.

She could tell that Mina was bored with the way she fidgeted in her seat. Dahyun was falling asleep as well when she felt the light pressure against her thigh. Mina's pale hand was a contrast against Dahyun's loose black jeans.

"B-baby, what are you doing?" Dahyun hissed. She almost threw her head back as Mina palmed the outline of her dick in her pants. "Unnie, we can't."

"We totally can." Mina kissed Dahyun's ear, ran her tongue along the outer shell before clamping her lips down at the lobe. She trailed kisses down the column of Dahyun's neck and scraped her teeth across the juncture of neck and shoulder. "You just have to be quiet."

Dahyun bit her lip and watched Mina's hand massage her cock through her pants. She was terrified that they would get caught but at the same time, it turned her on to have someone find out that Mina had been jerking her off under the desk. "O-okay."

"I knew you'd see it my way." Mina smirked and pecked Dahyun's temple. She could already feel Dahyun's erection, stiff and insistent in her jeans. She wanted to touch the pulsating shaft, feel the ridges of the veins in her hand. "Unzip your pants for me?"

"Fuck yeah..." Dahyun muttered, her fingers shaking as she unbuttoned her jeans, and slowly unzipped it so she wouldn't make so much noise. Mina moved her lips away from Dahyun's neck and faced the movie, her hand squeezing the length Dahyun's cock. She squeezed it through Dahyun's boxers, rubbed her hand over it, before slipping it through the slit of Dahyun's underwear.

"God, this is so weird..." Dahyun gulped, looking around in case the teacher or a student was looking at them. Her dick jutted out proudly, despite the fear that was running through her veins. She watched Mina from the corner of her eye as she licked her palm and gripped her cock. "Oh my fucking hell..."

"Shh," Mina murmured as she pumped Dahyun's nine inch cock up and down with the tips of her fingers. She smirked and kissed Dahyun's cheek, then returned her attention to the film. Dahyun was a mess beside her, the pressure of Mina's fingers were not enough, but it caused precum to spill out of the eye of her dickhead. It pooled on the tip, until Mina swiped her thumb on it to spread the slickness. Dahyun shuddered and sighed.

"Faster, Unnie." Dahyun whimpered, her grip on the edge of the desk was so tight that her knuckles paled. She had to stop her hips from rising off the seat and fucking herself into Mina's fist, but she needed to come.

"Shh," Mina repeated, her fist pumping faster. "We're going to get caught if you don't keep quiet, Dahyunie."

Dahyun bit her lip and closed her eyes, a staggering breath escaping her lungs as Dorian stabbed one of the characters. She could really care less about his moral deterioration. She needed to come. Mina used her palm to rub against the tip of Dahyun's cock, smearing her slick come all over her hand. She then gripped the shaft, completely surrounding it with her fist and slowly pumped.