Slick Touch - Dayeon

Making out with the wonderful head cheerleader Im Nayeon is definitely reaching the top of Dahyun's ‘favourite sensory experiences’ list which she enumerates in a small notebook that she keeps tucked inside the false bottom of her bedside drawer. If Nayeon finds out, she’ll probably laugh at her and call her cute, which Dahyun is only a quarter of. The rest of her consists of equal parts talented, stellar, and brilliant.

Nayeon's weight is firm, warm, and tender on top of her as her tongue slipped inside Dahyun's parted mouth. Her big and delicate hands are rough as they thread through Dahyun's locks, and the sounds she is making… Dahyun whines and pushes her hips to grind into Nayeon's stomach.

“I feel that,” the head cheerleader smirks as she sits up. Dahyun squeaks and tugs her back on top.

“Don’t make me pray, please.” She begs, her mouth wandering down Nayeon's neck to taste the salt on her skin. Nayeon chuckles and grasps the back of Dahyun's neck to keep her close.

“Relax, babe.” Nayeon grins and pecks Dahyun's nose. “I’m not going to make you pray the rosary or anything. I just want to…” She trails off, her hand wandering up Dahyun's thighs and inside her skirt. The smaller girl gapes, her breath coming out in short bursts. “How about we go to the next base, hm?”

Dahyun's throat bobs and she nods, unable to speak. She licks her lips and shivers her trepidation away. “Do you want me to—I mean—” She flushes and rubs the back of her neck. But Nayeon smiles, pretty and a cross between angelic and devilish. “I don’t know what to do.”

“First, I want you to take off your skirt.” Nayeon reaches for the side zipper of her Cheerio top but Dahyun's hand stops her. The younger takes it between thumb and forefinger and slowly drags it down, her eyes locked with Nayeon's. Dahyun sheds the cheerleader’s top and licks her lips at the sight of her bare stomach and her lace-cupped breasts.

Dahyun kicks off her skirt and removes her sweater. In her camisole and compression shorts, she feels vaguely unattractive compared to Nayeon's matching red lacy bra and panties. She tries not to clamp a hand over her erection, since Nayeon was staring at it all predatory-like. They sit in front of each other, the room warm but not at all stifling. May decides to take charge, much to Dahyun's relief, and straddles Dahyun's thighs. She brings Dahyun's hands up her curves and to her back, urging her to unclasp her bra.

Which Dahyun deftly does. She peels it away from Nayeon and groans at the sight of her pink nipples. Taking one in her mouth, Dahyun laves her tongue against it, relishing the taste of Nayeon's skin and the rough bumps against her tongue. Nayeon shivers against her, and her hands curl in Dahyun's hair again.

“Oh, yes.” She whimpers, her thighs squeezing Dahyun's sides. Dahyun looks up, watches her, and drags her teeth gently against the stiff nipple. Nayeon squeaks, her breasts rising and falling. “Do that again…”

With pleasure, Dahyun drags her mouth across her warm chest and to the other nipple. She is rougher, all teeth and tongue on Nayeon's breast. The brunette is quivering, hazel eyes glazed with evident pleasure when Dahyun pulls back with a pleased grin.

“You’re proud of yourself, huh?” Nayeon pants, pinching Dahyun's cheek lightly before pecking her lips. Nodding, Dahyun grasps Nayeon's ass and pulls her closer. “I want you to do something for me.” Nayeon husks, lips curling into a mischievous smile that makes Dahyun's heart beat against her rib cage.

“Anything,” Dahyun swears, and Nayeon tenderly kisses her brow.

“I want you to eat my pussy.” The tone, like thick syrup—sweet and viscous—makes Dahyun dizzy. Hearing Nayeon speak like this when she is usually so prim and proper drives her wild and short of breath. “Do you think you can do that, baby?”