Cock Sharing - Mimohyun

Mina carefully creaked the door to Dahyun's room open. Navigating the castle halls at night with no light would've been impossible for any intruder or new maid. But not for Mina; she knew this place like the back of her hand. The main carefully closed the door and locked it behind her. Mina had a lot of doubt about this, but her urges were stronger. The princess was so beautiful; she and Momo would silently watch her whenever she trained. She had such a good physique, but yet so feminine. It made Mina shudder thinking about her. The maid sneaked up next to the sleeping princess; Dahyun had a book laying on her chest, a strand of hair hung over her mouth. She could be heard snoring very lightly. For some reason, it made her even cuter than she was.

Mina set the book aside on the nightstand and loomed over the sleeping princess. Her shaky hand reached out to move the strand of hair out of Dahyun's mouth. Mina was having second thoughts; maybe this wasn't such a good idea, but at the same time, this was as good of a chance as ever. Mina pulled the cover down to her thighs; the princess wore a silver-grey nightgown to sleep. Momo helped the princess put it on earlier. Mina undid the laces of the nightgown and let it split open to reveal Dahyun's smooth skin. Her stomach was paled and attractive to the eye.

However, the real eye-catcher was the socket containing the penis. The red tip stuck out from the socket. Mina was one of the very few people who knew of Dahyun's dick besides her sister. She can't recount how many nights she's touched herself, dreaming of Dahyun's cock. Mina desires to feel it and taste it. She lightly tickles Dahyun's balls; she feels them twitch in her hand. Mina can't take her eyes off of the slick red shaft growing out from the socket. It expands and grows to 10 inches; it's thicker than Mina's wrists. She can't help but feel excited and worried. She hadn't anticipated that it would be this big; it was her first time seeing it erect.

The shaft twitched under Mina's touch. Dahyun shifted in her sleep, causing Mina to withdraw her hand. Thankfully, Dahyun did not wake up, but that was a close call. From this point, Mina considered bailing out on this whole thing and just go back to sleep. But Dahyun looked so enticing limp and erect. Mina reasoned that this would only be a one-time thing. If she just did what she wanted, she'd never think or do it again. And so it was, Mina grasped the cock with her tiny hands. She couldn't fully wrap her fingers around the monster. Dahyun stirred in her sleep as Mina began pumping her hand up and down.

The thick veins pulsed in Mina's hand. She swiped her thumb over the slit causing Dahyun to let out a whimper. Mina watches the princess's face intensely. If the princess showed any sign of waking up, Mina would duck under the bed. For now, Dahyun laid submissive to her maid. Mina uses the thick globs of pre-cum to help her handle the beast. She plays with the balls as she jerks Dahyun off.

"Mmmph...mmm," Dahyun mumbles something in her sleep, inaudible to Mina.

Mina could feel the heat build-up down in her cunt. Her heart thumped rapidly in her chest. This seemed unreal; this was everything Mina has ever wanted to do in her fantasies and more. Mina twisted her hand as she pumped up and down the 10-inch beast. Dahyun seemed to appreciate that with the moan Dahyun let out. Mina felt so hot right now; she had to reach a hand under her dress and rubbing her pussy. Mina bit back her moans so as not to wake the princess. Soon, she could feel the cock twitch and the veins pulse rapidly. Mina rubbed her aching pussy faster until she finally came when Dahyun shot loads of hot white cum all over Mina's hand. Some landed on Dahyun's chest and neck, but most pooled around Mina's hand.

Mina's legs shook as she braced herself up. Her panties were soaked now, and she had created a mess. She didn't bring anything to clean up because she never thought she would make it this far. So, she used her own dress as a towel; she first wiped her hand off and then Dahyun's body. Dahyun's cock slowly shrunk and retreated back into the socket. Mina tied the laces back up and left everything the way she found it. The maid slipped back out into the empty halls without anyone suspecting a thing.