Stop With The Apologies - Dayeon

Nayeon didn't know how they ended up here. Things between them were supposed to be different and they were. Since they’re talk after Nayeon had her abortion three months passed and Dahyun decided to move into Nayeon's apartment the start of their third year. Nayeon certainly had the space for it. But while living under the same roof meant more time together, it was anything of that nature. Nayeon was caught up in classes and Dahyun in her own lectures and assignments. Which they both understood. It was the lack of intimacy that alarmed Nayeon. In those three months Dahyun turned down plenty of encounters. There were times Dahyun agreed and Nayeon would take what she got. That often meant it was one sided like now. Nayeon gasped feeling a wave of pleasure ripple through her legs. She moaned, reaching down to tangle her fingers through blonde locks. Dahyun's vibrant chocolate eyes stared at her as her tongue swept over her clit and Nayeon groaned.

“Dahyunie.” She whimpered.

Sensing her on coming orgasm, Dahyun slid up her body and kissed Nayeon. Her right hand snaked under the covers and between Nayeon's soaked center. The tip of her finger pressed against her clit. Nayeon arched off the bed, wrapping her arms around Dahyun's neck. Dahyun's left hand slipped under Nayeon's tank top and cupped over her breast. Dahyun kissed down her chin to her neck, leaving a few bite marks along the way and quickened the pace of her hand. Nayeon's hands gripped around her broad shoulders. She shifted, getting enough space to tangle her legs with Dahyun's. Dahyun hovered over her, keeping a hand on her hips and Nayeon's nails pressed into her shoulder blades and came. Dahyun kissed her, waiting for Nayeon to recover and chuckled. Nayeon sighed as her breath settled and grabbed Dahyun by the collar of her white t-shirt. Dahyun smiled, brushing her nose with Nayeon's.

“Hey.” Dahyun whispered, chuckling as Nayeon broke into a goofy grin.

Nayeon stroked Dahyun's hair away from her face and grabbed the hem of Dahyun's shirt. Dahyun briefly kissed her and wrapped her hand around Nayeon's wrist.

“It's okay.” Dahyun said.

Then there was that. Dahyun never let Nayeon return the favor. It was fine at first. Sometimes they were both tired when they did have time to have sex, but their encounters always ended like this. Nayeon knew Dahyun wasn't exactly turned away from it. She felt Dahyun's erection against her pelvis through her briefs. That didn't sit well with Nayeon. Nayeon's smile faltered and Dahyun sat up at the edge of the bed. She left the room pulling her shirt down. Nayeon propped up against the headboard covered under the blanket. She heard Dahyun rummaging through the kitchen. The faucet turned on and the fridge door closed before Dahyun returned with two bottles of water. She handed one to Nayeon. She noticed the bulge behind Dahyun's black briefs and raked a hand through her hair.

“I'm gonna go study.” Dahyun said, gathering her backpack from the desk chair.

“Yeah, okay.” Nayeon said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon didn't ask about it. She was glad things between them were good enough that they were talking, going out on dinner dates, and cuddling. That was the only bothersome thing, but it was something Nayeon only seemed to dislike. Dahyun never complained. She was satisfied with the end results. They got back into the groove of things, classes, homework, studying, work, as Dahyun refused to live with Nayeon for free. While she may not be able to pay the rent for this luxury apartment she paid for most of the food shopping and toiletries. Dahyun was working another nightshift today and for a change Nayeon decided to take Sana up on her offer for drinks. Sana arrived with the vodka when the pizza arrived. They chatted, catching up on their semester.

“How about you? How are you?” Sana asked. “Are things better now with Dahyun?”

Nayeon was hesitant to speak and frowned. Sana filled Nayeon's cup up with vodka.